Another serato question

marumaru 1,450 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I'm trying to calibrate my setup, but the readable signal percentage fluctuates between 90-100%. it never stays on 100% for more than a couple seconds. is this normal?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm trying to calibrate my setup, but the readable signal percentage fluctuates between 90-100%. it never stays on 100% for more than a couple seconds. is this normal?

90 - %100!!! You're doing GOOD!!!

I'm like %79 - 90 on a good day and I just bought needles no more than 2 weeks ago.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    hmmm ok. i was just wondering because in the manual it says it should be at 100%.

cool

• I'm trying to calibrate my setup, but the readable signal percentage fluctuates between 90-100%. it never stays on 100% for more than a couple seconds. is this normal?

90 - %100!!! You're doing GOOD!!!

I'm like %79 - 90 on a good day and I just bought needles no more than 2 weeks ago.

check your grounding wires

hmmm ok. i was just wondering because in the manual it says it should be at 100%.

cool

I wish I could post screen shots of some of the setup screens that I play on and have no problems. Trust me, they're just saying that to ensure that you reach for that goal. I've never once had mine track to %100 and I've had my serato for almost a year and a half now. But if want you hit that %100, go for it.

lemme add this too. If your rings in your scope are clean, you're tracking good. If they're clean, you have nothing to worry about.