what is wrong with people part 2

portlandjerkportlandjerk 36 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Ok I had made my wife those special personalized M&Ms. After paying 40 bucks for one bag i was hoping she wouldn't eat them. So for our 10 year anniversary I gave her "Keith loves U" and "U R Only 4 Me". My wife was moved by her bag of M&Ms. I'll do anything for herLike i knew she would be and she didn't eat them either. Goes to show you I'll do anything for her and it was worth it. K Hoydn

Comments

• Ok I had made my wife those special personalized M&Ms. After paying 40 bucks for one bag i was hoping she wouldn't eat them. So for our 10 year anniversary I gave her "Keith loves U" and "U R Only 4 Me". My wife was moved by her bag of M&Ms. I'll do anything for herLike i knew she would be and she didn't eat them either. Goes to show you I'll do anything for her and it was worth it. K Hoydn

Why

• Ok I had made my wife those special personalized M&Ms. After paying 40 bucks for one bag i was hoping she wouldn't eat them. So for our 10 year anniversary I gave her "Keith loves U" and "U R Only 4 Me". My wife was moved by her bag of M&Ms. I'll do anything for herLike i knew she would be and she didn't eat them either. Goes to show you I'll do anything for her and it was worth it. K Hoydn

Why

man, I've said it before and I'll say it again:

we need a "drunk talk" graemlin for hommies posting after a night at the bar.

Why

man, I've said it before and I'll say it again:

we need a "drunk talk" graemlin for hommies posting after a night at the bar.

More like a what kind of generic fucked up translation website are you using graemlin.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Ok I had made my wife those special personalized M&Ms. After paying 40 bucks for one bag i was hoping she wouldn't eat them. So for our 10 year anniversary I gave her "Keith loves U" and "U R Only 4 Me". My wife was moved by her bag of M&Ms. I'll do anything for herLike i knew she would be and she didn't eat them either. Goes to show you I'll do anything for her and it was worth it. K Hoydn

Your opinion on Craig Moerer is not valid for me from now on

• Opinions are like assholes, they say.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Opinions are like assholes, they say.

I will e-destroy you

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    Post deleted by PEK

• I am lost... what are you mad about?

• i think he's giving us a living example of "what is wrong with people"...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

assuming by "people" you mean yourself?

• my point exactly...