tepid private issue (and better ones too)

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited February 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
if you have a private label record, any private label record, i will buy it from you and shuv it in my you know what. anything. even some libarace bob crane david lee roth butt job. that one with the large woman naked called " in your ass " or whatever that shit was called. someone posted a picture of it. send me some bar rock bullshit and some tepid folk a-hole jackson browne dude. and some spoken word poet garbage too. bring it. i will trade jimmy smith root down and shit. lets go dude. i want some lounge related bullshit and some tight jeans rockin bozo. some odd looking people on the cover shit. send it. i need records by cheese metal heads in spandex. PRIVATE LABEL. i pay for this shit. i trade for this shit. i pay $850 for a vg fraction moonblood. i pay $2 for the most tepid folk turd that you paid a dollar for. vg cover and shit. im ret to go. lets do this. i consign your private popsike raer too for hella crazy auction action too. lets shred together on this. come on your college students, lets get our dig on. i need some south dakota power pop garbage. i need some synth geek fest too. i want ancient troubadors. tepid piano trio. 80's emo garbage. vanity pressings. moustace songman. fairy mama vegaterian coffeehouse. lesbo non oliva label. private only please. gay stage play. high school jazz band garbage.st elmos firePO BOX 1761Venice, Ca. 90294USAbook rate only please.pm for a prospectus.thank you.ap

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    youre a nutcase anthony but i still find you amazingly funny... plus i like your big truck...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I am left seriously confused as to whether or not this request might actually be serious. I mean, with AP, it could be... or it could not be.

I got privatelameraer for days if you do really want some (for days=maybe half a dozen jaoints!)

• its funny you say that justin. you know what i still have in the back of my truck. the putbacks from that private issue stash you send me. what do i do with that? i can send it too you. i saw your gospel stash when i was with andrew. i want to feed you some massive gospel too. lets hook. non pm threadbuster.

• ooooh hahahaha Anthony I've got another one for you... dude you're gonna stoke a hippo over this private piano trio.

It's actually not even bad.

But i must tell you you've got serious competition because the boy Johan is stoking me for shit like "Chews Your Mood" and the New Orleans police dept talent show with horribly sung covers of "Natural High" and "Fencewalk".

• I DONT KNOW WHO THIS JOHAN GUY THINGS HE IS BUT I LIKE PRIVATE METEL AND I WANT TO PAY TO PLAY. I PAY TO POST HEAR.

AP

• YES THIS IS SERIOUS THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE RESPONDED KINETIC LETS DO THIS!

AP

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    wait for it....

• the New Orleans police dept talent show with horribly sung covers of "Natural High" and "Fencewalk".

Dude I told you I'd give you like four dollars for that

• the New Orleans police dept talent show with horribly sung covers of "Natural High" and "Fencewalk".

Dude I told you I'd give you like four dollars for that

that would've been one dollar less than I paid for it dude. But I am holding those gay records for you

• No way

• No way

Dude, you better buy this gay ass shit. Who else am I gonna sell "THIS MAN IS MY LAND" to?

• BMUP

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    private terd message sent

• im still on the lookout for this stuff. thanks to all of you who have sent items. thanks to the playa who sent 287 privates. it was nuts. hardcore digger.

i have listen, i have culled and i have found some moustache keepers.

it was gnarly.

will sell the toss backs in a gnarly private doo doo auction.

BRING IT PLEASE!!! I AM HUNGRY STILL!

AP

• catagories wanted...

folkman and folkwoman (trad and otherwise)
    rock and roll man
    singer songwriter ladies and men
    spokenword oddities
    bar rock assholes
    rural rock
    creppy and wierd lounge
    xian freaks and mellow jesus man
    AOR slick cheese rock
    metal man
    soul and r&b (of course)
    jheri curl gospel
    horrible rock and roll bullshit.
    bedroom synth
    tender crooner
    freaky people on the cover type shit.
    and so on.

bring it and i will take it on.

private issue only please. no major label turd rock.

• hey, i probably have a few for you. are you actually paying for these?

• yes i am actually paying for these. feel free to PM me.

i tend to pay $2 to $5 for the turds, $5 to $15 for the redeemable ones and $15 to $40 for the stuff i want for myself or stuff that is solid. i pay $40 and up for rare and in demand stuff.

i do however sometimes return stuff or dump stuff that i cannot use at all. in other words total turdbake lounge garbage.

ap

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Got some new mustache raer to send ya soon.

• i need this...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Got some new mustache raer to send ya soon.