STEF? (Amerie Rich Harrison Sound Alike 12''??)

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I'd figure maybe Catch or other folks that are connected to the streets would know/are up on thur promo-rap game, but anyone hear this joint?I heard it about a month on DJ Backside's radio show and it's pretty much a complete knock-off of the Amerie "One Thing" joint (Guitar Stabs/Big Drum Breaks etc..) but still very fitting to the boys lifestyle and dj crate sensibilities.Anyone have this? heard it?

Comments

• I'd figure maybe Catch or other folks that are connected to the streets would know/are up on thur promo-rap game, but anyone hear this joint?

I heard it about a month on DJ Backside's radio show and it's pretty much a complete knock-off of the Amerie "One Thing" joint (Guitar Stabs/Big Drum Breaks etc..) but still very fitting to the boys lifestyle and dj crate sensibilities.

Anyone have this? heard it?

I could care less about the song itself but I would like to know if you were tempted to get hypmatized by the backside...

• I'd figure maybe Catch or other folks that are connected to the streets would know/are up on thur promo-rap game, but anyone hear this joint?

I heard it about a month on DJ Backside's radio show and it's pretty much a complete knock-off of the Amerie "One Thing" joint (Guitar Stabs/Big Drum Breaks etc..) but still very fitting to the boys lifestyle and dj crate sensibilities.

Anyone have this? heard it?

I could care less about the song itself but I would like to know if you were tempted to get hypmatized by the backside...

shudder

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    pretty much a complete knock-off of the Amerie "One Thing" joint (Guitar Stabs/Big Drum Breaks etc..)

heard this toni braxton joint "keep this ring" or so, prod. by harrison as well, another meters knock off. is this one out as a 12"?