Going down on Paul Walkers wife Runnin Scared NRR

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
perhaps an even greater advertising campaign than 'v for vendetta's posters is this online game to promote the upcoming flick "Running Scared."from http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/movies/...wife-153589.php Ain???t It Cool News has come across perhaps the greatest promotion in the history of soon-to-be-doomed movies. Visitors to the website of New Line???s Running Scared can take part in a highly immersive interactive experience (you must be 17 years old to play???wink wink, horny fifth graders!), becoming a virtual, cunnilingus-craving version of Paul Walker:That???s right, for their online game??? You get to play PAUL WALKER going down on his wife??? and the object is to eat her to orgasm! Make her arch her back and beg you to stop. WHAT THE FUCK? I???m serious. They really made a game over there that requires you to hit your arrow keys to emulate eating pussy. This is obviously what the internet was meant for. Right? Now, I have to say??? Paul Walker???s wife is the easiest woman in the world to get off??? because for one??? there???s a fucking yellow arrow guide to how to get her off??? We really can???t fault New Line???s marketing department for the shocking play for attention???if your movie can be described as a ???Paul Walker vehicle,??? you???d probably light your children on fire to distract people from that unfortunate fact. ...The money shot (might be NSFW) is after the jump: NSFW...a truly next level ploy to get asses in theater seats.just like natalie portman's shaved head, it's working on me.

Comments