Quick Harvey Averne Question

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
What is the runout groove say to the Harvey Averne & The Barrio Band-S/T on Heavy Duty OG say? ThanksStay FlizzleT.N.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Dag, for a second I thought this thread was called "Quick Harvey Canal Question"....

• are you trying to verify og-ness? The recent reissues are cheap boot jobs that are easy to spot. there is a second issue on Coco which I believe is not a gatefold but is legit.

I have the thing at home if nobody gets back to you before 10 pm or so.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I like cheap boots that are obvious to spot. That's all I needed to know!
    Thanks JP

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    are you trying to verify og-ness? The recent reissues are cheap boot jobs that are easy to spot. there is a second issue on Coco which I believe is not a gatefold but is legit.

And how does on differentiate the real Harvey Canal from the many bloggeurs, carpet baggeurs and imposteurs?

• are you trying to verify og-ness? The recent reissues are cheap boot jobs that are easy to spot. there is a second issue on Coco which I believe is not a gatefold but is legit.

And how does on differentiate the real Harvey Canal from the many bloggeurs, carpet baggeurs and imposteurs?

Dog that's not even a question. The dude leaves wookie-sized footprints that say NOLA YAY AREA AUSTIN, BITCH.