PHILLY: The Rub this Saturday

ayresayres 1,452 Posts
edited February 2006 in Announcements
Saturday, February 18The Rub PhillyDJ Ayres, DJ Eleven & Cosmo BakerTransitdoors at 10 PM600 Spring Garden at 6thDon't miss The Rub in Philly, this Saturday at Transit. Get on the list now for Cheap Entry Right Here: http://www.paper-street.com/guestlist/rublove/ "Papa, can you tell us the story again about The Rub? Please?""Okay, kids, okay. A long time ago back in 2006 there was this party called The Rub at Transit in Philly. You see, The Rub was kind of a big deal. They called it the best party in NYC. It was just after Valentine's Day on Saturday, February 18th and ALL The Rub DJ's we're together in Philly for the first time: Cosmo Baker, Ayres & Eleven playing on 4 turntables on Transit's main floor. I met your mother that night kids, and she had an ass on her you would not believe. We we're up on the dancefloor and then she took me downstairs where Joey Blanco from the Soul Travelers was rocking the quiet storm slow jams all night. It was baby making music, kids. Greatest night of my life."