What song did you lose your virginity to?

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
First time I ate downtown: Color Me Badd's "I Wanna Sex You Up"First time gettin' some snug: Grand Puba's "360 (What Goes Around)"Neither were intentional. Whilst I was runnin' laps, CMB was playing in the next room. For the first time hunchin', we were watching Yo! MTV Raps and got the feeling when the Puba video came on. The session lasted short enough for me to catch the beginning and end of the video, too!HermP.S. Did we already do this?

Comments

• Coldplay - yellow

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Coldplay - yellow

Wait, is this thread about virginity or heterosexuality?

I keed, I keed.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I know exactly what mine was and will post it in this thread once more people embarass themselves because I know mine will catch mad heat.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    jan hammer, "miami vice theme"

• no music..SCTV was on..it was in a living room and we were "watching" TV.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• I want you - Marvin Gaye

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I can't remember what song specifically. It was a mixtape of some downtempochillouttypestuff. But I do remember her stoping in the mid 'snuggle' to say 'ooh, I love this song'

• t-pain - i'm in love with a stripper

• Parliament. Forget which song.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Sam & Dave "Hold On I'm Comin"

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Sam & Dave "Hold On I'm Comin"

hahaha!

Don't know if there was music playing at the time, but there was a Minor Threat/ Subhumanz tape in my tape player

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I know exactly what mine was and will post it in this thread once more people embarass themselves because I know mine will catch mad heat.
    i think its time

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    pssssh...... song?! "what song"?

don't you mean album???

• i don't actually remember i was pretty drunk but i do recall it was either some project blowed tape or some jodeci that was getting a lot of airplay at the time.
    it was at her house so it would probably be the jodeci.

• i don't actually remember i was pretty drunk but i do recall it was either some project blowed tape or some jodeci that was getting a lot of airplay at the time.
    it was at her house so it would probably be the jodeci.

You trying to imply that chicks don't listen to tha Blowed?? You should quit while you're ahead dude.