Japanese trades.

bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts
edited February 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi ChapsA few Japanese pieces for trade. Most are well know Japanese joints and have been going for $$$ for a while now, open to trading for anything interesting that I haven???t got.Sunrise:[/b] Well know and well nice break beat style track on here but at least 3 other nice tracks that I feel get overlooked.Howl at the sun[/b]Double album of Japanese cop show shit. About 4-5 funky tracks. Dope artwork and gate fold sleeve.Castle of Cagalistro[/b] With out a doubt the very best of the Lupin series. Loads of dope tracks on here.Toriton[/b]Anime soundtrack with a mix of short funky clips and dialogue.Kikaida[/b]Very dope break beat/psych style track on here. Lots of other Japanese roboto style tracks.Howl at the sun[/b]Dope slow Hammond style track.Takanaka[/b]Nice drum break and some decent tunes.Fantasy[/b]Was one of the secret Japanese joints for a while but the words been out for a minute now.Breaks, breaks, and more breaks.Daitarn 3[/b]One of the best Japanese OST???s. Funky tracks or moody loops its got plenty of both. Dope!!Anyone who needs sound clips just ask.

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    PM sent

• What type of things are you looking for? I would like to trade for those but I'm not sure what you want? Helles Belles Soundtrack? Let me know what else???