Slump Grind 2 Release Party w/DJ Revolution

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited February 2006 in Announcements
Should be a great night. We'll have copies of the CDs for sale, too. Then, on Saturday, it's...

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Can I just take a moment and say FUCKING THANK YOU! You made another very good mix CD that I enjoy listening to.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    see ya Friday.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    nice. this cd is very dope. yall have a great night with revolution, that dude is nasty on the cut.

• I'm having myspace deja vu.

• Your profile pics are hot! You wanna IM?

Whoa.

• Hyphy down, kids.

• I think this is just a case of Ross tryina get all up in Phonics' bowl of chee-chos.

• I think this is just a case of Ross tryina get all up in Phonics' bowl of chee-chos.

He just mad cause I pulled his flannel'd and Doc Martin'd out card yesterday in the "SOUNDGARDEN FANATICS REVEALED" thread.

He just mad cause I pulled his flannel'd and Doc Martin'd out card yesterday in the "SOUNDGARDEN FANATICS REVEALED" thread.

1. I'm not mad.

2. I brought up my Soundgarden days in that thread.

3. You really are lookin' hot these days.

4. You need guest list Friday?

5. Page me.

1. I'm not mad.

2. I brought up my Soundgarden days in that thread.

3. You really are lookin' hot these days.

4. You need guest list Friday?

5. Page me.

1. MODED IS I

2. See Above

3. You can address all fan-mail to "Young_Phox" c/o MissBassie

4. DILLA.

5. I'm sayin' though. Intimate club scenarios aren't really the intimate scenarios i'm trying to get with the kid or his wife (no kinky).

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    VOL#2 IS THE SCHITT !!

i have questions

1)which one of you dudes is gonna go all "hollywood" and not wanna do Vol #3 ?

2)who did the 1st half...who did the 2nd half?

3)Disobayish,we dont stop,supersicwidit,grown man on,ghetto stash....VINYL ??

4)what is your favorite flower?

5)how popular is Frontline in the bay?

• VOL#2 IS THE SCHITT !!

i have questions

1)which one of you dudes is gonna go all "hollywood" and not wanna do Vol #3 ?
    Schitt, it's only one of us that has Earnest Borgnine's movie star looks.[/b]

2)who did the 1st half...who did the 2nd half?
    Dude, that is soooo Volume 1. We held hands this time around. I think it's more cohesive. Oh, and any scratches that sound REALLY good weren't mine.[/b]

3)Disobayish,we dont stop,supersicwidit,grown man on,ghetto stash....VINYL ??

Disobayish--Yes, but superraer
    we dont stop--Yes
    supersicwidit--Yes, on a bootleg comp
    grown man on--Yes
    ghetto stash--Yes, and Eddie K aka 88 is J*sh's hommie![/b]

4)what is your favorite flower?
    For me, it's a tie between cherry blossoms and peonies. B.Cousin?[/b]

They're pretty popular here, much more so now that they've stopped saying NEW BAY. They kinda pissed off some older heads with that.[/b]

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Damn, wish I had heard about this earlier.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    3)DOORS OPEN....VINYL ??

I found the "Uh Oh" 12" at a local spot on Sunday and I had to doublecheck the production credits to make sure it was the Bay Frontline. We seem to get completely random Bay stuff in here.

• Damn, wish I had heard about this earlier.

Schshitt! Sorry dude, it didn't even cross my mind that you might want to roll to this!!? My bad. Hey you got 80 beens credit up here at the store btw. You could snag a noice wall piece for that hermano, or 7 GAMM records, haha. You will be getting some emails from me very shortly about other things too. Thanks for the support all yous peoples.

J

• So fresh/clean!

BTW: Hollur for the guest list, folks.

Oh snap!!!!! You KNOW I will want to cop 2 of these....whoooweee!!

• Oh snap!!!!! You KNOW I will want to cop 2 of these....whoooweee!!

plaese to make<S>extra schmedium</S> large

plaese to print 'DISOBAYISH' on the back

• plaese to print 'DISOBAYISH' on the back

Oh my God.

Plaese to send that to J in an appropriate font, Mr. Slump & Design.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• sergserg 682 Posts

plaese to print 'Aim It At Your Chest Coast'[/b] on the back

• Hyphy down, kids.

I'm goin to try to come thru after checking the Dilla tribute thing with J Rocc.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    the wifer and i are going to dinner in the mission at 8p so we can stay awake late enough to come through...

for real this time... i think... rather, i hope... we really dont get out much...

• the wifer and i are going to dinner in the mission at 8p so we can stay awake late enough to come through...

for real this time... i think... rather, i hope... we really dont get out much...

If y'all actually show up, Josh will silkscreen a RAWKUS logo on the back of a S&G shirt for you.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    the wifer and i are going to dinner in the mission at 8p so we can stay awake late enough to come through...

If y'all actually show up, Josh will silkscreen a RAWKUS logo on the back of a S&G shirt for you.

I need me one of these shirts.

I could live without the rawkus logo, tho.

Can I get one that says "show me your nasty" on the back?

peace

h

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    Peep the audio archive!

That was SOOOOOOO much fun, thanks so much, guys.

I'll post a clip of the crowd going dumb in a minute. (It's loading.)

P.S. The Slump & Grind logo gives me a typographical orgasm.