Nogatco RD

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
We know that Dr. Dooom killed Dr. Octagon, but what people didn't realize that someone was able to sample some of Octagon's DNA for a cloning experiment? Or is that the real story?Away from the hype, I'm sure some of you have heard about the forthcoming Kool Keith album, where the Dr. Octagon character has turned into Nogacto RD, a/k/a Mr. Nogatco. I've only seen the press photos and I received a promo DVD trailer for the album (I guess the CD version will have a short film). Have any tracked from this project leaked out yet? I think one of the things that attracted me to the original project (which celebrates its 10th anniversary this year) was the fact that it was a very "visual album", in terms of hearing it and coming up with your own thoughts about what was going on. Now it'll be with a video, and I wonder if that will take away anything from the music, or is the video a replacement for what's not there? I don't know, I've been a fan of Kool Keith for a long time so I'm open to interpretations.BTW - what hapened to Sir Menelik?