Clap your Hands and Say Yeah

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Mathy Butt Rock?Butty Math rock?whiney emo?call it what you want but this is my shit as of late.spazzy whinecore for vida

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    sounds good to me

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i thought this was going to be a thread about The Make-Up.

• --- 1000! Am I cool yet?

The Hook-Up likes to refer to it as "Mopey Pants Rock." I like to call it "Sweater Weather Rock."

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

isn't it?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    --- 1000! Am I cool yet?

The Hook-Up likes to refer to it as "Mopey Pants Rock." I like to call it "Sweater Weather Rock."

We've had 3 weeks of 70+ degree weather out here. Tomorrow is supposed to be the first day that we dip back into the 60's I'll rock my sweater in the car and get back to you with the definitive truth

isn't it?

Mathy Butt Rock?

Butty Math rock?

whiney emo?

spazzy whinecore for vida

nah.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

file under: terd rock

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

isn't it?

Mathy Butt Rock?

Butty Math rock?

whiney emo?

spazzy whinecore for vida

nah.

your right, but I can't live without proper classification of music I like.

How about spazzy hipstercore?

• "Belt Rock."

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    "Belt Rock."

I think we got a winner

"Belt Rock."

lol!

ps. notice how refused and international noise conspiracy have shamelessly modeled their bands after nation of ulysses and the make-up?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    "Belt Rock."

lol!

ps. notice how refused and international noise conspiracy have shamelessly modeled their bands after nation of ulysses and the make-up?

I thougt Refused was pretty much the same group as INC?

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    "Belt Rock."

lol!

Yeah pretty much, except even less informed on the politics they spout off.

CAPITALISM....IS KEEPING US IN CHAINS!!!

"Belt Rock."

lol!

not really.

"Belt Rock."

lol!

ever read any make-up interviews?

"Belt Rock."

lol!

no, but they did stay at my house and if the interviews are like having a conversation with them...well...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Clap your hands and say yeah = the talking heads for the emo teenagers and indie girls of 2006

"Belt Rock."

lol!

no, but they did stay at my house and if the interviews are like having a conversation with them...well...

god i envy you, but should i? how was it?

• no, but they did stay at my house and if the interviews are like having a conversation with them...well...

They have been to the store several times. Last time dude bought every Cyndi Lauper LP we had.

"Belt Rock."

lol!

you are easy to please.

it was fine, they were very neat and polite, but they are also a pretty insular band with their own language...as is the case with most (touring) bands.
    sometimes it's better to not have the illusion become reality, you know?

they shot some film at our house...are you a huge fan? do you know about this film? i never did see it.

"Belt Rock."

lol!

you are easy to please.

it was fine, they were very neat and polite, but they are also a pretty insular band with their own language...as is the case with most (touring) bands.
    sometimes it's better to not have the illusion become reality, you know?

they shot some film at our house...are you a huge fan? do you know about this film? i never did see it.

im a pretty large fan. i dont know about that film unless it was part of their limited VHS movie they made which i just watched a couple months ago..

im a pretty large fan. i dont know about that film unless it was part of their limited VHS movie they made which i just watched a couple months ago..

from the 90's? i have no idea what the story was - some spy thing? - they were all in it and our house, if it made the cut, had a lot of dark wood. the singer from danko jones is in it as well. sound familiar?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Clap your hands and say yeah = the talking heads for the emo teenagers and indie girls of 2006
    we've already talked about this.

• file under: terd rock

is where it's at

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    ha! i was listening to that last night

house arrest is good too

• ha! i was listening to that last night

house arrest is good too

I really haven't heard a bad one by him yet, "glass shrimp" and "lover boy" are worth seeking out as well. It's weird that he recorded most of these about four years ago...it'll be interesting to see where he goes from here

• ryanryan 334 Posts

i will never part with my cupid car club 7"

i will never part with my cupid car club 7"

lol - nor will i.