DIGITAL CAMERAS

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I HAVE A SONY 5.0 DIGITAL CAMERA. I LIKE IT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. WHAT IS THE BEST DIGITAL CAMERA TO GET WHEN IT COMES TO ACTION SHOTS? MINE ALWAYS HAS THE BLURRY PICTURES. THEY SAID I SHOULD GET ONE WITH A FASTER SHUTTER SPEED BUT WAS INFORMED THAT DIGITAL CAMERAS DON'T HAVE THAT FEATURE LIKE REGULAR CAMERAS DO. I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING A REGULAR 35 MM BUT I LOVE THE CONVENIENCE OF THE DIGITAL ONE(DOWNLOADING TO THE PC OR MAC). IS THERE A DIGITAL 35MM THAT I MAY WANT TO LOOK INTO MAYBE WITHOUT GOING BROKE OVER?CARLOSwww.THECRAFTBEATS.COM

Comments

• I did a Google image search for "caplock" looking for something fitting for this thread and was giving this instead. I much prefered it...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Linking images from tripod, angelfire, geocities, etc. is also annoying, dude.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Linking images from tripod, angelfire, geocities, etc. is also annoying, dude.

LOL!

• You need to make sure you get a digital camera with automatic AND manual features, so that you have more control over shutter speed and aperture settings. These tend to be bulkier, but it's worth it, if your taking more than just myspace or ebay pictures. I have a Canon G3 which suits me fine, but there is a bit of a delay with the shutter which can be annoying. I suggest checking dpreview.com and finding a camera which fits your needs.

**Keep in mind that a regular 35 mm is equivalent to something like 40-50 megapixels. So there is always going to be more flexibility/clarity with an SLR.

I HAVE A SONY 5.0 DIGITAL CAMERA. I LIKE IT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. WHAT IS THE BEST DIGITAL CAMERA TO GET WHEN IT COMES TO ACTION SHOTS? MINE ALWAYS HAS THE BLURRY PICTURES. THEY SAID I SHOULD GET ONE WITH A FASTER SHUTTER SPEED BUT WAS INFORMED THAT DIGITAL CAMERAS DON'T HAVE THAT FEATURE LIKE REGULAR CAMERAS DO. I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING A REGULAR 35 MM BUT I LOVE THE CONVENIENCE OF THE DIGITAL ONE(DOWNLOADING TO THE PC OR MAC). IS THERE A DIGITAL 35MM THAT I MAY WANT TO LOOK INTO MAYBE WITHOUT GOING BROKE OVER?

CARLOS

www.THECRAFTBEATS.COM