SHAKEDOWN

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
the word is out... if you need someone shook down over a sketchy record deal i'm your man.word up.ap

Comments

• anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
    i snap necks in tustin.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

The African Pygmy Kingfisher, what better avatar to herald your entry into the world of strong-arm for hire?

my thoughts exactly.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo AP,

Looking at your location, I forgot you also like the cognac-smooth sounds of Mr. Franks, served on ice.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    i snap necks in tustin.

hey, what did I do?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the word is out... if you need someone shook down over a sketchy record deal i'm your man.

word up.

ap

I heard you wreckin RV's and killin trees

The old folks are gonna revolt

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Word... let me know then you're in the UK ASAP AP.

I need you to pay Hostyle a visit.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    what happened to peaceful solutions tough guy?

Yo AP,

Looking at your location, I forgot you also like the cognac-smooth sounds of Mr. Franks, served on ice.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

the fact of the matter is, i saw that you rocked it at the bar-b-q. you get serious points in my book plus your all about the hissing of summer lawns and shit. rock that. peaceful solutions through means of intimidation at times.

soulstrut rules.

folkways.

ap

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    The word is indeed out. AP you are the fuckin maynge

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo AP,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

the fact of the matter is, i saw that you rocked it at the bar-b-q. you get serious points in my book plus your all about the hissing of summer lawns and shit. rock that. peaceful solutions through means of intimidation at times.

soulstrut rules.

folkways.

ap

Yo AP,

You know the deal, I'm on that "grown man shit". I'll play a great common record in a minute with no apologies. It's nice to see that I'm not alone in that. I'm like F-U, "I ain't got nuttin' to prove." I leave those pissin' contests to the youngstas.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

FUK A BREAK

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    i know a fellow in vancouver that needs multiple titty twisters. can you help?