Elizabethtown (NRR)

crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
as a public service to the soulstrut massive, i'd like to say:DO NOT RENT ELIZABETHTOWN! IT IS TOTAL, UTTER GARBAGE!the only reason to rent this is if you are an aspiring filmmaker or screenwriter and you want to take notes on what NOT TO DO. you will thank me for this, trust me.

Comments

• the biggest reason why girls and some dudes will rent this is that its got the cute elf or whatever from lord of the rings that looks just like johnny depp

i looks like total shit and i think it was in the theater all of 2 says

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i was on a flight to dallas last year (delta), their onboard movie projector was broken, and i saw the first 40 seconds of the trailer (i timed it a few times) over 30 times. after the first 5-6 viewings, people began chanting the stupid catchphrases really loud, until it was like being on acid in a robot factory. i think i'll have an epileptic seizure if i ever have to really watch it now.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    after the first 5-6 viewings, people began chanting the stupid catchphrases really loud, until it was like being on acid in a robot factory.

• it really defies all logic as to how this movie was made...how could Cameron Crowe have done this? it's just so bad...and he has made some very good movies in the past. it makes no sense!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

"A Brokeback Mtn. for the rest of us

Mexico's media has gone wild with reports that Latina movie stars Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek have become lesbian gal pals.

Cruz and Hayek star together in the new western "Bandidas."

While doing movie promotion in Mexico, Cruz grabbed Hayek's butt and began caressing it in front of stunned Mexican photographers.

Now the pair can't seem to keep their hands off each other.

The lesbian rumors started flying, and neither Cruz nor Hayek seem interested in stopping the speculation.

"I grabbed Salma's ass just to keep things moving," Cruz reportedly told the National Enquirer. "And the energy changed when I did that."

Cruz had lesbian sex with actress Charlize Theron in movie "Head in the Clouds."

Asked by TV interviewer Diane Sawyer who Cruz thought was the best kisser of all the actors she's made movies with, Cruz said: "Can I say Charlize Theron? Then I'm out of trouble. Charlize. Charlize. Charlize."

Cruz was also "romantically involved" with actor Tom Cruise.
    "

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    HOLY SHIT!! PAGING DJ 8-bit!!!!!

- spidey

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    (bump for 8-bit)

- spidey