It's Just Wrong (youtube link)

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• thats mean... funny, but mean

Wifey loved that shit

thanks

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I laughed... and then I felt very bad for the kid.

Plus I got a little scurred from the image myself.

• is that from a movie?
    Exorcist maybe?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yeah its the little girl.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    that was fucked and not funny to me at all.

• that was fucked and not funny to me at all.

What's worse is that the asshole rushed to put this online, too. The least he could have done is put down the fucking camera, consoled his kid, and erased the tape.

What a douchebag.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i don't get it

• Please note the previous video viewed before this one.

What's worse is that the asshole rushed to put this online, too. The least he could have done is put down the fucking camera, consoled his kid[/b], and erased the tape.

What a douchebag.

Damn, I just noticed that it's his step-son.

Poor kid.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    builds character...I thought it was funny. I'm a sick bastard though so don't trust my judgement. I liked the fact that he hit the screen.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    borderline child abuse.

dad needs his ass beat.

• FUCK THAT

• borderline child abuse.

dad needs his ass beat.
    TRUE... still funny though...

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    borderline child abuse.
    whatever. get a grip.

It was a young father that pulled some older brother shit on his son. I used to terrorize my little brother with a gorilla mask. it was shallow. pathetic. insensitive. all that. but not child abuse...not even close. if that was the one incident that turns the kid postal later in life, then he was gonna go that way anyway.

• I laughed. Am I a bad person? Maybe. I'm drunk. That shit was funny. Hopefully there was some kind of StepDad-son talk about the Interwebs and how it can melt your melon and that the Govt is filming your shit 24X7, so get used to it. But even if not, that shit was funny.

• Jesus, while I was typing that Sonny Sherock Peanut was melting my melon. Damn.

whatever. get a grip.

It was a young father that pulled some older brother shit on his son. I used to terrorize my little brother with a gorilla mask. it was shallow. pathetic. insensitive. all that. but not child abuse...not even close. if that was the one incident that turns the kid postal later in life, then he was gonna go that way anyway.

dad needs his ass beat.

what an immature fuck - posting this shit on the internet.

dad needs his ass beat.

what an immature fuck - posting this shit on the internet.

Why is that immature? It was funny. The only sad part about it was how the kid reacted - he seemed a little old for that.

Most kids would be like "oh shit!!!! ohhh you got me!"

I mean, come on, guys.

I dunno about posting it on the internet though, that'll be around 4-ev-er.

• Please note the previous video viewed before this one.

That's YOUR previously viewed video.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    borderline child abuse.
    whatever. get a grip.

You're making a lot of assumptions here. How do you know it was a "young" father? I guess by saying that, you're implying that he's somehow inexperienced, like you're the Cleo to the internet. What if this dude just straight up resents his stepson and does shit like this all the time? Would that change your opinion?

call mi now!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this is the kind of shit kids pull on each other, not the kind of shit you pull on your step-son.

• I dont know how to see that one.

It was kind of funny, but the kid was a bit young and they just let him stand there crying, which was nasty. Also, that kid will probably have nightmares about that shit for a while too if they didn't explain the joke to him.

I think if I was a parent with a child that young I wouldn't have done something like it.

• All I know is that if that kid's biological father reads SoulStrut, then a certain step-dad is about to get his ass handed to him.

Which, if the real father is smart, will be posted on the internet for all to enjoy.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

That's a mean thing to do to a kid.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Once again, soulstrut will get mad about ANYTHING. I laughed out loud.

But then, the first time I saw that scary maze gag I almost shit my pants!

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

My parents would pull that kinda shit all the time. (Scare us w/ firecrackers, masks, prank calls... etc) Just like their parents did.

Once my dad unplugged the garbage dissposal. (without me knowing) And asked me to pull something out of it cause i Have small hands. Once my hand was in there he hit the switch and yelled. I allmost hit the ceiling!!!

HARMLESS FUN in my book.

One of my favorites is riding in the car with someone, placing your hand on the cigarette lighter for a few moments (like yer warming it up but don't) and then pull it out quickly and stick it to their arm. People scream everytime guaranteed.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Fuckers.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    that kid was really fucking upset and dude just kept filming then put it on the internet. guy gets off on picking on little kids.

fucking prick.