PROOF OF GLOBAL WARNING IN THIS THREAD!!!!

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
goddam it was fucking hot today.

Comments

• goddam it was fucking hot today.

30??F[/b]

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    goddam it was fucking hot today.

i am jealous.

• im fucking sick of hot weather!!! seriously, i like rain. why cant it rain!

but, on the positive side, these dudes were killing it yesterday. i love me some fruit.

• typo in the title, dude.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    im fucking sick of hot weather!!! seriously, i like rain. why cant it rain!

but, on the positive side, these dudes were killing it yesterday. i love me some fruit.

Are there street fruit vendors in california? that would be so cool.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    im fucking sick of hot weather!!! seriously, i like rain. why cant it rain!

Are there street fruit vendors in california? that would be so cool.
    i've seen these folks all over in spain, but never down in socal.
    up in berkeley however there was a real good brazilian juice and sandwich stand on the street.

• never in socal?

you gotta step out of the westside every now and then. dudes are all over my neighborhood. mango, cantaloupe, cucumber, watermelon, orange, lime, coconut, pineapple all thrown into a big ass ziploc bag and they dump a shitload of red pepper in that shit. $3. this is the goods on these hot winter days.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    never in socal?

you gotta step out of the westside every now and then. dudes are all over my neighborhood. mango, cantaloupe, cucumber, watermelon, orange, lime, coconut, pineapple all thrown into a big ass ziploc bag and they dump a shitload of red pepper in that shit. $3. this is the goods on these hot winter days.

So they take cayenne pepper & sprinkle it over fruit? Is this a common thing? I've never eaten fruit in that manner before. I love fruit & spicy stuff - this sounds like the best of both worlds!

• yes very common. very cheap.