Priceless news article

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Woman walking dog has poop bag snatchedSan Diego police searching for gunman; 'Misty' unharmedThe Associated PressUpdated: 10:40 a.m. ET March 31, 2005SAN DIEGO - The hunt is on for a different kind of burglar.Police in San Diego are searching for a gunman who swiped a bag of poop from a woman out walking her dog.The woman told police that she was out walking her dog, Misty, on Monday night when a man in his 20s ran up behind her and grabbed the bag she was holding.When the gunman discovered what was in it, he threw it down in disgust, pointed his gun at the 32-year-old woman and demanded money, San Diego police detective Gary Hassen said.He then aimed his .22-caliber semiautomatic at Misty and pulled the trigger twice but the gun didn't fire, Hassen said.The robber ran to a waiting small, silver car and fled the scene, police said.?? 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    priceless!

I'm sure Dizzy could have just said times were tough & we could have helped him out though...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Obviously the lady would not be carrying dog shit in a $500 leather purse. It had to be a sandwich/brown-paper baggie; nothing that looks like it would contain something expensive or valueable. So what the hell was that moron expecting to find? Also, I'm not one of those hardcore gun control people, but I still think handguns are for pussies. And this idiot probably doesn't own one for immediate survival or antique value.