BREAKFACE! SATURDAY, February 18th

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited February 2006 in Announcements
Once again it's on!This week: Delay, Prof. Rockwell and others to be announced. SATURDAY[/b], 18th, 200610pm - FreeThe Wreck Room940 Flushing AveBrooklyn, NYL train to Morgan AveJ/M trains to Flushing Ave

Comments

• CONFIRMED: crazypoprock and noixe will be joining delay and I next Saturday!

• CONFIRMED: crazypoprock and noixe will be joining delay and I next Saturday!

and to be sure, it is definitely SATURDAY the 18th, not Friday.

• bump

• more bump to the bump

• Damn, damn, damn DAMN! I forgot my freaking camera cause I was having a tiff with the lady on the way to work and just wanted to get out the house with a quickness, so no photo-ops this time around.

But shite was straight last night - we were double booked with some other DJs, but all went well and very laid back. Delay and I were working our respective dildos to extreme arousal from the crowd, and Crazypoprock freakin' KILLED it with the deep disco cuts - had fools cutting rugs and shit.

Mostly a local crowd, but we might be back there for some Friday night dance party action in the near future - the bahtendaz luved them some Soulstrut pasty white boys!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Damn, damn, damn DAMN! I forgot my freaking camera cause I was having a tiff with the lady on the way to work and just wanted to get out the house with a quickness, so no photo-ops this time around.

But shite was straight last night - we were double booked with some other DJs, but all went well and very laid back. Delay and I were working our respective dildos to extreme arousal from the crowd, and Crazypoprock freakin' KILLED it with the deep disco cuts - had fools cutting rugs and shit.

Mostly a local crowd, but we might be back there for some Friday night dance party action in the near future - the bahtendaz luved them some Soulstrut pasty white boys!

man, really tried to make it, but it was cold i just could not leave my house... i walked like a block to the deli and was like fuck it, i aint going anywhere...