"no pig battle" - translation czech?

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I asked for a description of a record and the guy said: "It is a spiritual played free jazz - improvised with concept and feeling, no pig battle!!" Anybody know what pig battle means in germany?

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    High pitched squealing???

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    that rules.

you should buy it just because he said that.

seriously.

• "No pig battle!"

GRAEMLIN.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    pig battle can

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    pig battle cat

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    pig battle cat

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    who wants to pig battle rap me?

thats right, you don't want none of me hogg.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Anybody know what pig battle means in germany?

Schweineschlacht?!? It doesn't make sense. Staright out of his private mind garden.

I guess he's rying to say that it's not spiritual free Jazz. No free Free Jazz. Like he said, with a concept. A straight attempt? No solo battles? I have no idea.
    could you post a link after the auction ended? I wanna know what it was.

pig battle = Schweineschlacht - nasty battle, lots of blood and aggression, a massacre

• Anybody know what pig battle means in germany?

Schweineschlacht?!? It doesn't make sense. Staright out of his private mind garden.

I guess he's rying to say that it's not spiritual free Jazz. No free Free Jazz. Like he said, with a concept. A straight attempt? No solo battles? I have no idea.
    could you post a link after the auction ended? I wanna know what it was.

pig battle = Schweineschlacht - nasty battle, lots of blood and aggression, a massacre

Hahah yeah I figured as much. I guess he was trying to say no sax squealing. The ways dudes describe records on ebay are hilarious....

PIG BATTEL ROYALE