Strange Auctions...

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5663939264&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1why would i want a fee, to then have to pay for 2 lesbians 2 eat? knowing i'm not gunna get any kind of satisfaction. some guys are stupid. i can't believe anyone actually fell for it.peace.

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Yet you sound a little jealous...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5663939264&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

why would i want a fee, to then have to pay for 2 lesbians 2 eat? knowing i'm not gunna get any kind of satisfaction. some guys are stupid. i can't believe anyone actually fell for it.

peace.

I like their buyer history. lots of stuff for baby...maybe an adult baby?

Those girls are cute, but who would pay money to have dinner with these 2 chicks? maybe the winning bidder is a lez hoping for a three way?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

??? how do you figure. 2 lesbians don't interest me in the slightest, trust me dog. bisexual girls, fine. lesbians. no thank you. no jelousy here bozo.

b

• Yet you sound a little jealous...

??? how do you figure. 2 lesbians don't interest me in the slightest, trust me dog. bisexual girls, fine. lesbians. no thank you. no jelousy here bozo.

b

We know how Sheep likes his women!

b

I'm playin'. But it is funny that dudes are getting worked up over this. I'd rather spend a couple bills to have a sexless date with these ladies than blow it on an East of Underground record.

• I'd rather spend a couple bills to have a sexless[/b] date with these ladies than blow it[/b] on an East of Underground record.

Yo, troubleman. Where are you from? I keep getting you confused with birdman and pointman.

• Yo, troubleman. Where are you from? I keep getting you confused with birdman and pointman.

In Southern California. I shift time between Pasadena and the Inland Empire.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

b

I'm playin'. But it is funny that dudes are getting worked up over this. I'd rather spend a couple bills to have a sexless date with these ladies than blow it on an East of Underground record.
    On which would you rather spend $1000?

b

The concept of either being worth that much money is so beyond me. I'd spend the $1000 on cocaine.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

b

The concept of either being worth that much money is so beyond me. I'd spend the $1000 on cocaine.
    (Read: "East of Underground")

b

(Read: "
    East of Underground, but just to hear it.")

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

b

with 1000 dollars of coke, u could get a couple of more women to join the party for free.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Q: Hi, I understand about not wanting to have sex with the winning bidder, being committed to each other. In the add under conditions you say no sex, but we can. Will there be any chance of being able to watch this? If so can I bring my video camera? regards Jack
    Feb-07-06

A: Hi... i realise we wrote this!!! i meant kissing though!!! It would be hard to have sex in a public lit up place (as stated in the conditions). So no show sorry and no video camera!!!