Sometimes I feel like this website should work

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Seriously, what's the hell? 3 times today?

Comments

• yeah i feel bad for using the stmb, plus a lot of the posters over there are hostile in a retarded way

• i agree. i like it here more where the posters are retarded in a hostile way.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    its friday get a beer and chill

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Yes, the SS databass is showing occasional signs of instability .

• DUDE I HAVE THAT. I CANNOT POSSIBLY BE MORE CHILL. I NEED SOME CLOWN. I AM NOT TRYING TO CLEAN THIS BEAT UP COPY OF RAY BARRETTO ACID. I CANT BE BOTHERED. I CANNOT BARE TO LOOK AT THIS COPY OF MARQUEE MOON FROM SALVATION ARMY AGAIN. I NEED TO SPEAK REAL WORDS.

• i agree. i like it here more where the posters are retarded in a hostile way.

[]at least were not trying to start some goofy messageboard war [/]

edit: link fixed

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    DUDE I HAVE THAT. I CANNOT POSSIBLY BE MORE CHILL. I NEED SOME CLOWN. I AM NOT TRYING TO CLEAN THIS BEAT UP COPY OF RAY BARRETTO ACID. I CANT BE BOTHERED. I CANNOT BARE TO LOOK AT THIS COPY OF MARQUEE MOON FROM SALVATION ARMY AGAIN. I NEED TO SPEAK REAL WORDS.

real talk from da young bo$$

get that rock money!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i agree. i like it here more where the posters are retarded in a hostile way.

that was hilarious! this post in particular

i don't like those guys... i don't care what anyone has to say in their defense... buncha braggin-ass fools who claim they pay over $2000 for a cracked 45, but apparently never listen to their shit if they would rather come here and talk nonsense than play their collection. as a matter of fact... based on their maturity level, i wouldnt be surprised if theyre really just a bunch of teenagers frontin'

ahem..