Sometimes I feel like mofos here need to STFU

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
That soulstrut factor shit is kinda weak.

Comments

• I mean seriously one used to be able to get that shit for 8 dolla before dudes started bumping their fucking gums, showing off to impress their peers.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    one used to be able to get that shit for 8 dolla

OVERPAID

• seriously. i mean, you seen how hard i worked to get mariah back on top of her game. ungrateful bitch! i made her!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I mean seriously one used to be able to get that shit for 8 dolla before dudes started bumping their fucking gums, showing off to impress their peers.

Revealin' raers=

• MY ASS = YOUR RECORD
    THE PRICE = NOT FOR SALE
    YOUR BUSINESS = THRASHED BY THE INTERNET
    YOUR LIFESTYLE = PRIVATE BONER

RINSE AND REPEAT

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    PUMP AND DUMP

• PRIVATE BONER FLEA MARKET NYC ALL RECORDS START AT $15 GET YOUR DIG ON.

• I mean really I'm not tripping because I get records every day that dudes sweat, as if they are actually hard to find, but it's just kind of weak. I find in my old age that I am valuing the "Rules Of The Game" more and more.

I rapped on that record.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    MY ASS = YOUR RECORD
    THE PRICE = NOT FOR SALE
    YOUR BUSINESS = THRASHED BY THE INTERNET
    YOUR LIFESTYLE = PRIVATE BONER

RINSE AND REPEAT

Is this a mantra for daily use with Master William or Stephen Halpern? 1984 for dayz.

• THE JOGGER PLEASE

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

What'd I miss? Pleaese to direct me to the source of conflict.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

That's why I don't mind all the NRR talk. It keeps prices stable.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I mean really I'm not tripping because I get records every day that dudes sweat, as if they are actually hard to find, but it's just kind of weak. I find in my old age that I am valuing the "Rules Of The Game" more and more.

I rapped on that record.

In this day and age though, how relevant are "the rules of the game"?

• I mean really I'm not tripping because I get records every day that dudes sweat, as if they are actually hard to find, but it's just kind of weak. I find in my old age that I am valuing the "Rules Of The Game" more and more.

I rapped on that record.

More relevant than ever. It's very easy to amass a collection of terds by sourcing your taste from websites and pricing them out on ebay, it's a lot harder to find undiscovered records, find good records consistently, identify unknown items by what they sound like versus what someone on a message board said was good.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I mean really I'm not tripping because I get records every day that dudes sweat, as if they are actually hard to find, but it's just kind of weak.

exactly, i would think you'd be the last person to complain about this. SS gabbing is probably one of the biggest factors contributing to you stacking

I mean really I'm not tripping because I get records every day that dudes sweat, as if they are actually hard to find, but it's just kind of weak. I find in my old age that I am valuing the "Rules Of The Game" more and more.

I rapped on that record.

More relevant than ever. It's very easy to amass a collection of terds by sourcing your taste from websites and pricing them out on ebay, it's a lot harder to find undiscovered records, find good records consistently, identify unknown items by what they sound like versus what someone on a message board said was good.

But that's the point exactly. With this much information available to everybody at any time the "rules of the game" don't really exist anymore.

The "rules of the game" while they make sense to an "bitter ol'head" aren't really applicable.

I think what you're saying is you long for the days when the rules of the game were actually relevant. No?

• I NO LONGER GET ANY PRIVATE ISSUE NEW AGE OR CHRISTIAN RECORDS FROM HALF THE PEOPLE WHO USED TO SEND THEM TO ME... I WONDER WHY.

• Options
    I wouldn't be bothered J.

K.

I NO LONGER GET ANY PRIVATE ISSUE NEW AGE OR CHRISTIAN RECORDS FROM HALF THE PEOPLE WHO USED TO SEND THEM TO ME... I WONDER WHY.

I started listening to them.

• I mean really I'm not tripping because I get records every day that dudes sweat, as if they are actually hard to find, but it's just kind of weak.

exactly, i would think you'd be the last person to complain about this. SS gabbing is probably one of the biggest factors contributing to you stacking

SS is great for customers... I don't know what you guys all think but i am NOT stacking, this is a fucking grind that most folks are not built for. It is not easy at all and there is not some huge stack of cheddar that I go to bed on every night. I hustle hard as cold shit and on good days i reap the rewards. on bad days it's not fucking sweet.

I don't like the faddish record collecting, bragging and yapping yapping yapping and then the price skyrocketing. It's not good for business.

STOP SNITCHING.

• DUDE WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS SHIT. TRY YAPPING ABOUT DOO WOP AND MAYBE THE PRICE WILL COME BACK.

I mean really I'm not tripping because I get records every day that dudes sweat, as if they are actually hard to find, but it's just kind of weak.

SS is great for customers... I don't know what you guys all think but i am NOT stacking, this is a fucking grind that most folks are not built for. It is not easy at all and there is not some huge stack of cheddar that I go to bed on every night. I hustle hard as cold shit and on good days i reap the rewards. on bad days it's not fucking sweet.

I don't like the faddish record collecting, bragging and yapping yapping yapping and then the price skyrocketing. It's not good for business.

STOP SNITCHING.

Your beef then lies with the internet itself, no?

• DUDE WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS SHIT. TRY YAPPING ABOUT DOO WOP AND MAYBE THE PRICE WILL COME BACK.

hahahaha. WATCH FOR FAKE RECORD TALK.

hahahaha. WATCH FOR FAKE RECORD TALK.

There's a ton of record bzz agents out there, driving up prices. Unless you're talking about doo wop,

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Not to undersell the power that is the Strut, but how do we know if this shit is real or just part of our private mind garden of self-grandeur?

I'd like to see some quantitative data, bitches!

(Or how about some good anecdotes?)

• I mean really I'm not tripping because I get records every day that dudes sweat, as if they are actually hard to find, but it's just kind of weak.

STOP SNITCHING.

Your beef then lies with the internet itself, no?

The internet is merely a structure. My beef is with some of the fuckers that inhabit it

exhibit A