The Mustache?

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Who are these people? What a strange choice of facial decor. As useless as the eyebrow. I used to think all the people with a mustache were in a secret society, plotting to take over the stache-less with perverted force.Staches show yourselves and divulge your plans! Stache Space

Comments

• This dude at my work told me "I grow the mustache to show people who the boss is".

Power, Respect, And A Thick Mustache.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Its actually not that weird guys.

• Who are these people? What a strange choice of facial decor. As useless as the eyebrow. I used to think all the people with a mustache were in a secret society, plotting to take over the stache-less with perverted force.

Staches show yourselves and divulge your plans!

Stache Space

While I strongly concur on the clandestine nature of the moustache, I have to heavily disagree about the utilitarian purpose of the humble eyebrow, which I believe is to facilitate the prevention of sweat dripping into one's eye.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Dirt Stash is a Must.

Rep it.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    W...I have to heavily disagree about the utilitarian purpose of the humble eyebrow, which I believe is to facilitate the prevention of sweat dripping into one's eye.

i now humbly respect the eyebrow and its evolutionary purpose.

perhaps the stache prevents nose runnage into the mouth.

• This dude at my work told me "I grow the mustache to show people who the boss is".

Power, Respect, And A Thick Mustache.

I love it!

• Who are these people? What a strange choice of facial decor. As useless as the eyebrow.

eyebrows are supposed to help keep crud outta your eyes. that's why people who pluck all their brows out and draw them on frequently have a problem with getting dandruff in their eyes.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Who are these people? What a strange choice of facial decor. As useless as the eyebrow.

eyebrows are supposed to help keep crud outta your eyes. that's why people who pluck all their brows out and draw them on frequently have a problem with getting dandruff in their eyes.

thats gross. i apologize to the eyebrow. the gutters of the human body.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

that real schitt

• that real schitt

I was at a car show years back and dude almost took out my eye with his handlebar stach! It was like one and a half or two feet long on both sides.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

that real schitt

that REAL real schitt

Peace

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Please pardon my anal-retentive posting,

but it is MO[/b]USTACHE not "mustache!!"

Thanks, carry on.

• that real schitt

10 out of 10!! rollie fingas is thee milwaukee hero. he and pete vucovich(sp)

and threadstarter: about 6 years ago or so.... the ironic moustache came in. now it is so in it's out. i think we are officially at the stage where the irony of the ironic moustache has faded and new curiousity is taking over. now people who are into the 70's will grow 70's like moustaches. the irony is lost, creating an even larger problem/threat. i've met exquisite french women who have told me they are interested in men with moustaches. but gentlemen let me assure you, 5:00 shadow works just as well. no need to cave in and rollie fingas that schitt just for the young ladies.