OG stock Gran Am-Get High + The Buzz (re)for trade

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited February 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Yes, indeed. The "Chains and Black Exhaust" track on J'Ace in all it's stock glory (I've played it exactly one on each side). I recall that this, in a similar M- condition, went for decent $ on the Bay 5 months ago.I also have an unplayed reissue 45 of The Buzz - You're Holding Me Down / I've Gotta Buzz (Columbia). This is an OOP, limited reissue that is one of the most nutzo Freakbeat jawns I've ever heard. OGs, as you probably know, go for $$$. Fresh and imported and everything. Just for you.My wants are all up-and-down in price range. Let's combine and make a deal. I'm looking for (VG+ or better):Alex Williams and the Mustangs - The Thrill Ain't Gone (SoulTrack or Jewel)Lee Dorsey - Four Corners 1/2 (Amy)Hayes Ware - You Got Me Mama (CJ)Helene Smith - I Am Controlled By Your Love / Thrills and Chills (Lloyd)Clarence Reid - Master Piece / Down the Road of Love (Alston)Douglas Gibson - Run For Your Life (Tangerine)Eddie Kirk - The Grunt (Fortune)Sister and Brothers - The Jed Clampett / pt.2 (Uni)Charmels - As Long As I've Got You (Volt)Lionel Robinson - Steppin' Out (Knight)The Lancers - The Snatch / Bassology (Blue Rock)The Fads - Just Like A Woman (Mercury)The Windy City Four - Lord Walk With Me (Peace)and what's Dorando's "Didn't I" going for nowadays?