new rap songs that new rap non-likers like list

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Here's my list of new rap songs that i heard and then i liked themJay-Z - 99 problemsTrick Daddy - In Da WindGeto Boys - 1,2 and 3, and g-codeTI - bring them out (even though I really only heard this once at a bar, it sounded pretty good at the time)Ludacris - Stand UpThats not bad, right?

Comments

• TI - bring them out (even though I really only heard this once at a bar, it sounded pretty good at the time)

go listen to this again, non rap liker. youll nonlike this all over again

• Katrina Clap

• i'll add

birdcall. birdcall

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    TI - bring them out (even though I really only heard this once at a bar, it sounded pretty good at the time)

go listen to this again, non rap liker. youll nonlike this all over again

no i dont want to. because right now i can say i like a TI song. what if i go back and listen to it and then i dont like it? then what? huh? answer me that!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    When I think of new hip-hop, I think of cheesy ass minimalist beats and long winded 100+ post threads on Soul Strut

• that's why i threw in that birdcall song. its basically the same song as TI's rubberband man except theres a dude singing. im telling you, my gay homies get down to this shit. and being that youre all about project runway, which, let's not beat around the meat, that shit is built for gay dudes and hot chicks and you sure as hell aint no hot chick.

• I've recently become a "new rap guy" convert. You just gotta be selective because a lot of the stuff coming out is still garbage and I still don't know what the fuck is up with Young Jeezy. I'm still surprised a lot of you think Stay Fly was the hottest joint to come out of 2005. That being said TI's Ride Wit Me is hard!

• i agree, as a new rap non-liker, i non-liked stay fly.

• oh! westside story by the game was likable

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    if you don't like stay fly, you do not have a soul

• Anatman