Post An All-Time Favorite (w/ audio)

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
I was fortunate to pick up a .98 copy of George Clinton's "Computer Games" and was seriously taken back to when I used to rock when I was younger. I'll tell you, Free Alterations HAS to be one of my favorite tracks of ALL-TIME! You know when something hits you the right way - every time? That's the feeling I get from this song.Post one of your ALL-TIME favorites - and feel free to share a story about it, if you please.

Comments

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    my all time favorite song would be Sarah Vaughan's version of Lover's Concerto...I've listened to this tune more than any other song in my life. I only heard it like 3/4 years ago, but i remember when i first heard it, that year i must have listened to it a minium of two times a day, and could just leave it on repeat for hours. i became obsessed with it to the point, one of my prized possessions is a page out of a magazine i scored from ebay, it was an advertisement for sarah's album pop artistry featuring her version of concerto with some pop art on it, a week before the album was released! i can't remember the date...march 65 or 63 or something... i put it on a plaque...id take a pic but my camera batteries are dead...i'l put a pic tommorow...but in the downest of times this tune just picks me up, she just kills me with happiness on this song...definitely gonna be a wedding tune for me

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NHGEEJMO8MCW3L6B6OTMVZW4R