The Message "Classic Rock" (TR)?

sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Just listening to a Belgian Radiostation with station ID saying with bright American accent "Radio 21 - Classic Rock" and they drop "the message" by the furious five at exactly 1:00 nighttime CET...I love my Belgian Radio...national station, whole country...you can tune in and hear stuff like harlem underground or cymande's "dove"...they play fulll tracks...impossible to get in Germany, which is def. the worst country when it comes to radio..all stations play the effin same 300 tracks...glad i'm livin near the border

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Germany, which is def. the worst country when it comes to radio..all stations play the effin same 300 tracks...

You've obviously never been to America!

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Germany, which is def. the worst country when it comes to radio..all stations play the effin same 300 tracks...

You've obviously never been to America!

been to the US twice, NYC and Seattle... I guess that's not really representative, but i enjoyed driving on the turnpike with "bounce, Rock, Roll, skate" on the radio looking at downtwon manhattan at night. one of my best radio experiences evar!! But you're right, we got this system from you guys
    for real, all stations are privatized, your local college radios are the only spots for fresh air, but you don't have a nationwide station that is dope. Belgium has two! And i guess there are way more local stations in the big cities in the US that play at least ok music. but here it is all about to not hurt the listener. but what am i complaining? safesideism and payola is everywhere...well, except for Belgium, me thinks. The whole system how they support music in this country is just off the hook!!!