I'm better now! Sorry!

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    As soon as they get their steely grip off my balls, I'm closing my account for good. No fucking lie.

Do I get my burrito first?

I'm just joking, dude. That fucking sucks. You need to e-stick it to the man. (no ay yo)

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

why don't you ask paypal how that dude can close the dispute and then you tell him? there's got to be some way to get that $50 back. can't dude just e-mail paypal and say forget it, he got the record?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    This same thing happened to me, except I was the customer. I hadn't heard back from this store in canada and decided to file a complaint. The next day the records arrived AND paypal had automatically issued me a refund. I didn't realise paypal would do this and assumed it would be more like ebay. But yeah - the seller got a bit irrate, but I just had to resend payment.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    that sucks Jeff. I will send you Neil Diamond parking lot and you will forget about how much paypal sucks for a half hour.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    fuck!

Breakshelf, I forgot. Sorry, will PM you...

fuck. I'm an idiot. Dude just resolved it. And now I feel like a dumbass. I sent paypal an angry email & this post is stupid.

Forgive me...

here is a Monkey Riding A Dog...