JUICE, the rapper from Boston- info needed

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Het guys,I was talking to a colleague who gigs around town here about the local scene. I was trying to name drop this guy and an album he did in the early 90's, when I completely blanked and couldn't recall the title of his album.My mom threw away this cd in a batch that I had as a kid when the whole NWA scare thing was going on (ha, ha, i know). But now I've become genuinely interested in finding out more info about this album/artist. Anything would help, bet especially a cover picture or lp title.thanks in advance!

Comments

• Het guys,
    I was talking to a colleague who gigs around town here about the local scene. I was trying to name drop this guy and an album he did in the early 90's, when I completely blanked and couldn't recall the title of his album.

My mom threw away this cd in a batch that I had as a kid when the whole NWA scare thing was going on (ha, ha, i know). But now I've become genuinely interested in finding out more info about this album/artist. Anything would help, bet especially a cover picture or lp title.

thanks in advance!

do you mean taang the juice ?
    or juice with soul ?

as far as boston goes....there really were no lps dropped in the early 90s (pre 94) compilations and
    lots of singles

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    JUice with soul, thanks for that, I forgot about the 2nd part, probably why i couldn't find any info.

thanks again!