WE USE GUNPOWDER TO BRUSH OUR TEETH!!!

BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Would someone mind plaese telling me who the hell made this fucking ridiculously awesome song? It uses the horns from James Brown's "Papa Don't Take No Mess" and appears at around 33:40 on the Funky Skunk mix. WE USE GUNPOWDER TO BRUSH OUR TEETH,WE SMOKE STICKS OF DYNAMITE CAUSE IT TASTES SWEET.WE PLAY HOPSCOTCH WITH LIVE GRENADES,AND WE USE UNLEADED GASOLINE FOR LEMONADE.WE THROW KNIVES AT EACH OTHER FOR A LITTLE FUN,PLAY RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH SUB-MACHINE GUNS,HANG NUCLEAR WARHEADS FROM THE CHAIN ON OUR CHEST,THE BEST WAY TO PUT IT IS WE TAKE NO MESS.Let me make it clear that I am NOT sorry if the answer is obvious, or if it has been discussed here already. And anyone who suggests that I take this shit to the-breaks.com has clearly grossly underestimated the emotional gravity of the board crash. I need this info now, but I'm staying here where it's warm.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Let me make it clear that I am NOT sorry if the answer is obvious, or if it has been discussed here already. And anyone who suggests that I take this shit to the-breaks.com has clearly grossly underestimated the emotional gravity of the board crash. I need this info now, but I'm staying here where it's warm.

I hate the fact that our locations have been cut short. This is my new outlook on life