I PUT THE HO IN HOMELY

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
including the songs:I???m Easy, E???![/b] Front row, wigga! I was there, wigga!I told you you was the best rapper in the biz, wigga!I got ya back, wigga!I???m smokin??? crack, wigga!Am-bi-en-ain???t-ya-friend-so-don???t-snooze-on-a-bitch! (Chorus)You know it???s true! I???m easy, E! (Not like the rapper)So come on thru! I???m easy, E! (Not like the rapper)So what it do! I???m easy, E! (Not like the rapper)Fuck a Kim! I went the extra mile on 8 Mile!Vomiciilan[/b]U chicks u all wanna know what???s up/ ???How do u broads seem 2 rock it so thin????/???What are u taking? How do I get some????/ ???What???s this new drug y???all is poppin??? like sin????(Chorus)Vomicillan! (Eat two and call me in the mornin??? - WHAT!) Vomicillan! (Say yes, yes Lawd!)Vomicillan! (What goes down must come up - WHAT!)Vomicillan! (Praises be to the Porcelain God!)from the bad b*tch at:http://graffitithewritingsonthewall.blogspirit.com/

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    move over Trina

I think there is a new "The Baddest B*tch" in town

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i think brittany murphy is hot... my friends will never understand.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    she's cool if you like skinny crack ho's with plastic surgery that resemble's a monkey

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    she's cool if you like skinny crack ho's with plastic surgery that resemble's a monkey

Didn't you get the memo? She's now where Fany flute juice now comes from...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    i think brittany murphy is hot... my friends will never understand.

Sorry hommie, she is NOT hot!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    this thread is not titled "brittany murhpy: hot or not?"
    if it was the correct answer would be "not, but lets be honest i'd still tap"

this thread is about what a kick ass year in music its going to be:
    brit murphy
    paris hilton
    kevin federline
    jennifer love hewitt