Umm..did my post regarding job advice get deleted? *DELETED*

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Post deleted by SouthCrackalack

Comments

• Anna? anyone? i'm fucking bugging right now

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    If you took more than 10 minutes to type it, you could've timed out.

• you have got to be fucking kidding me man..I type a goddamn essay basically. Holy fucking shit..you have got to be FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?! I am pretty sure I submitted it, and it went through.

Please say it isnt so? Soulstrut Gods???? SPEAK!

• Need advice for applying as a Music/Video Operator was the subject line..did no one see this post???

is there anyway to retrieve it if it was deleted or timed out? anyway at all?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    sorry man. i know it doesn't make your loss any easier, but i'm here for you in your time of need

• im floored...there is no god.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    dude! I didn't see any post! did you see it post?

• Consider decaf.

• dude! I didn't see any post! did you see it post?

I thought so..so much so I waited a few minutes came back to see if I had any responses yet. fuckity fuck fuck. in the process of reposting it. damn.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude! I didn't see any post! did you see it post?

word, repost it dude

• Need advice for applying as a Music/Video Operator was the subject line..did no one see this post???

I saw this but didn't click on it.

You aren't crazy.

• dude! I didn't see any post! did you see it post?

word, repost it dude

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=586161&an=0&page=0#Post586161

done.

I just have to figure out how to do this resume. Use my exaggerated musical endeavors as the focal point or list my crappy restaurant management jobs as the focus w/ the music shit as more of a sidenote.