Whats Poppin? (New Music Related)

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Some new shit. What are y'all feeling? Last shit i downloaded was trapsquad. I need some new music. Anyone have that You cant stop the snowman tape? Is there a new G-unit radio? Help me out! Or just check in with whats good.

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Anybody feeling that dude Rick Ross?

Whats the deal?

• Raekwon - Chef's World been on constant rotation...

Franchize Boyz CD is actually a decent listen...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    bsides, clear out some PMs.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Some new shit. What are y'all feeling? Last shit i downloaded was trapsquad. I need some new music. Anyone have that You cant stop the snowman tape? Is there a new G-unit radio?

I should have that tomorrow--got that Young Buck tape with DJ Drama coming in the same package. T.I.'s tape is pretty good. That Nas/Dirty Harry tape is decent... redeems a lot of quality verses that suffered from poor production.

Latest G-Unit tape is mostly Ma$e schitt--I'd pass.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hustlin hustlin hustlin hustlin hustlin
    dj khaled - holla at me baby feat lil wayne, paul wall, fat joe, rick ross, and pitbull is my shit right now along with ray cash - bumpin my music

My bad. I cleared some out. Feel free to send me the new jeezy tape!

Some new shit. What are y'all feeling? Last shit i downloaded was trapsquad. I need some new music. Anyone have that You cant stop the snowman tape? Is there a new G-unit radio?

I should have that tomorrow--got that Young Buck tape with DJ Drama coming in the same package. T.I.'s tape is pretty good. That Nas/Dirty Harry tape is decent... redeems a lot of quality verses that suffered from poor production.

Latest G-Unit tape is mostly Ma$e schitt--I'd pass.

ahh so the young buck joints ive been hearing are off a new drama tape? Nice. Ill pass on that mase tape then. Is anyone really exited about that dude coming out again?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

pm sent

Is anyone really exited about that dude coming out again?

Not that I know of. Who knows if it'll even happen, though--from what I understand, Fifty has yet to buy Puff out.

pm sent

Yes! you rule! thank you.

Not that I know of. Who knows if it'll even happen, though--from what I understand, Fifty has yet to buy Puff out.

nice. I would really appreciate not having to hear from dude again.

Weren't you all excited the first time he came back out, though?

Me, I don't even care about all these people trying to impugn his gangsta, because if you look at the full arc of his career he fits into a lengthy tradition of Harlem hustlers that found it intermittantly convenient to pass themselves off as men of god.

So I'm not even mad at that.

But I am mad that he's lost all ability to rap.

People want to act like he went out on top and forget that he had fallen off with that terd of a second album before he retired.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I'm all for Mase rapping again as long as it's accompanied by random death threats by Jim Jones.

Weren't you all excited the first time he came back out, though?

Me, I don't even care about all these people trying to impugn his gangsta, because if you look at the full arc of his career he fits into a lengthy tradition of Harlem hustlers that found it intermittantly convenient to pass themselves off as men of god.

So I'm not even mad at that.

But I am mad that he's lost all ability to rap.

People want to act like he went out on top and forget that he had fallen off with that terd of a second album before he retired.

I was. I was really exited the first time he came back out. But thats all over now. I think i realized dude has nothing interesting to say.

I dont care about the church shit either though. To the contrary, Initially i thought it would actually make him more interesting.

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts
    soul_position-things_go_better_with_rj_and_al-promo-2006[/b]