Can "Paperhouse" on YouTube

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

- spidey

• thanks for posting that! I was glued to the youtube last night searching for random artists and I'm downright surprised and shocked I didn't think of searching for Can.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Thanks for posting this. Has anyone picked up that can dvd/cd boxset? Worth it?

This finally gives me a chance to test out http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php with Cinemaforge.

- spidey

• Thanks for posting this. Has anyone picked up that can dvd/cd boxset? Worth it?

Yes and Yes. It's a little long on the re-union era line-up.But the free concert footage is ridiculous.

I have the free concert sitting on my computer if anyone doesn't want to shill out 30 bucks for the dvd though.

- spidey

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I have the free concert sitting on my computer if anyone doesn't want to shill out 30 bucks for the dvd though.

- spidey

I am broke and I am anyone. The concert footage is what I'm really interested in from that DVD, and I'd love to see it. I would be much obliged if you upped it.

• man, I wish they would do a comprehensive Beat Club collection, I have seen the most ridiculous shit from that show...I have some killer Soft Machine stuff from beat club as well as a pre-Ralf version of Kraftwerk that features Neu!...Seeing it was a German TV how there has to be some other stuff that is like Can...I am sure Guru Guru and Embryo had to be on that show...also the host is pretty damn hot!