Picture in the Paper!!!

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
word! okay so i was maybe 9 or 10 when this all happened but all these years later im in the sunday chronicle with my picture (and my fathers) in the newspaper!!! though the story of what happened has haunted my family for years but oh well... thats what therapy is for.sweet! Justin's Baseball Pose

Comments

• A SIDE: $35k Settlement (aka "Get That Money!")

B SIDE: When I Was Cute

BONUS TRACK: Let the Photoshop Fun Begin

Seriously, though...wtf? This cop's gonna burn.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/02/05/MNUFHAGGETT.DTL

the last line says it all

this guy's track record is unbelievable

• Wow, that dude needs to be in fucking jail.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Wow, that dude needs to be in fucking jail merked.

• Wow, that dude needs to be in fucking jail merked.

I figured that would happen shortly after he got to jail.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I hope that article ruins the cop's career. Most cops are good people, but the bad ones sure have the opportunity to cause a lot of shit.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Wow. Sorry to hear this Justin. So is this how the one tooth got busted?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    whats wild is that the dude in todays chronicle... also is a complete asshole fuck-off! he ran me and my boys through the ringer one evening while just driving down the street. that nightstick of his IS NO JOKE! very aggressive with that shit. ran through my whole car... k9 unit... 4 cop cars and about 7 or 8 pigs. some beat cops... lucky enough the last dude to arrive on the scene was a high school friend who got us off the hook... what hook? i dont know... all i know is that these cops were bored and were looking to beat our asses.

the local paper is running the cops through the media out here real bad. the system out here fucking sucks (im sure its fucked other places too...). its about time bullets ran through these fuckers domes and homes... seriously... fuck their families... i hope they get fucked up because of their family members. why? twenty years of fucked up memories, psychological issues, hatred of police... a serious hatred for them, etc. plus my father has never been the same since they dragged him through the ingleside police station by his hair, ripped hair out of his head, shackled him to a hot water pipe, and after asking to get let up to use the bathroom after 4hrs all they said was "fuck you wetback and go piss yourself..."

life hasnt always been good for the torres'

• wow. you know DJAnna and me got our own beef with the SFPD...fuck those guys.

• wow, sorry you had to go through that homie. but on the positive side that's a cute picture!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    plus my father has never been the same since they dragged him through the ingleside police station by his hair, ripped hair out of his head, shackled him to a hot water pipe, and after asking to get let up to use the bathroom after 4hrs all they said was "fuck you wetback and go piss yourself..."

That's sad to hear Justin...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    wow. you know DJAnna and me got our own beef with the SFPD...fuck those guys.

this kid that went to my middle school got gunned down because he had a squirt gun... it was unfortunate. he was mentally retarded and had this squirt gun playing out at balboa park one evening. i guess someone saw him running around with the gun and called the police whos station is literally 100 or so steps away from the swimming pool where he was standing near.

they ran up on him and started screaming at him to put the gun down but he didnt speak cause of the retardation. so when he started towards them with the gun in his hand they shot him... his cousin who i was really good friends with wrote this little saying on the ground where he died and its stuck in my head all these years:

Cops shoot kids
    Kids get dropped
    Cops kill kids with warning shots

he lived across the street from the park so it wasnt weird for him to be there. was it bad because he had a squirt gun that looked like a pistol? yeah probably but shit... cops are quick to flash on someone.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

• word! okay so i was maybe 9 or 10 when this all happened but all these years later im in the sunday chronicle with my picture (and my fathers) in the newspaper!!! though the story of what happened has haunted my family for years but oh well... thats what therapy is for.

sweet!

Justin's Baseball Pose

I'm sorry you and your family were put through this. Corrupt cops are about the scariest form of local government abuse since police are constantly around.
    Though I've thankfully never experienced such an ordeal as you have, I did witness abuse firsthand when my friend Mohammad was thrown to the ground (very very hard) by County Police when we were 13. And all he had done was ask what the charge was, while we were being detained.....we had been riding our bikes round a local shopping center late at night, just talking, when we were grabbed by cops. Literally. And apparently being out late was worthy of violence.

• damn, definetly going to bump this today in you and your pops honor.

• word! okay so i was maybe 9 or 10 when this all happened but all these years later im in the sunday chronicle with my picture (and my fathers) in the newspaper!!! though the story of what happened has haunted my family for years but oh well... thats what therapy is for.

sweet!

Justin's Baseball Pose

what a dirtbag cop. not surprising though. at least, in this city. the office of citizen's complaints is a joke. it's managed by the police commision for crying out loud (or the police commision appoints the director) and is supposed to give the illusion of there being checks & balances for the police dept. what a joke. this jerk has had 56 citizen complaints in just his first 7 years and was never fired even after all this? i can't believe this city doesn't have an independent watchdog/police-review agency like berkeley. especially since so many of these high profile corruption stories have been popping up the last 5 years. sickening.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Most cops are good people

Really? I think things may be different in Canada...

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    wow, sorry you had to go through that homie. but on the positive side that's a cute picture!