Cashless...

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Time to delete some PMs... looks like you've exceeded your quota.

Comments

• Time to delete some PMs... looks like you've exceeded your quota.

I thought when you ignore users you ignore PMs too?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    C'mon, now... while I'm sure Cashless has been inundated with PMs from that guy, I doubt he actually saves them.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm on it.

done.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    C'mon, now... while I'm sure Cashless has been inundated with PMs from that guy, I doubt he actually saves them.

youre cute

• C'mon, now... while I'm sure Cashless has been inundated with PMs from that guy, I doubt he actually saves them.

youre cute

Take that schitt to myspace.com/faux_rillz ---> leave a comment, SON!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

youre cute

Take that schitt to myspace.com/faux_rillz ---> leave a comment, SON!

"Man up and take it to MySpace!"

just to clear the air... Guzzo has never PM'ed me. In fact, I PM'ed Guzzo about a month and a half back about some modern soul recc's and he was cool at the time.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    just to clear the air... Guzzo has never PM'ed me. In fact, I PM'ed Guzzo about a month and a half back about some modern soul recc's and he was cool at the time.

I got no beef with anyone. That is unless they want to have it with me, which I understand, I am an entertaining and wacky collectro.

Cashless I got no beef with you, I did find it fucked up that you called me a racist, but the truth is you only have words on a screen and pre-conceived notions about me to go off of so you may have thought you had me all figured out. It happens to the best of them, trying to solve the puzzle without any vowels can sometimes have you guessing wrong, nahmeen. I hope you only wrote that cause you were mad at the time.