Project Blowed!!!!! WAS...

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• thanks for this.

'course, the Bone guys claim never to have left Cleveland, there's no way we could have bit anyone's style blah blah blah. meanwhile they were being produced by Eazy E right? so you can just go ahead and insert your blowed-cleveland conspiracy theory of choice right there.

• thanks for this.

'course, the Bone guys claim never to have left Cleveland, there's no way we could have bit anyone's style blah blah blah. meanwhile they were being produced by Eazy E right? so you can just go ahead and insert your blowed-cleveland conspiracy theory of choice right there.

They didn't bite shit. I still don't think Bone sounds or ever sounded like CVE. The whole speed thing is where the similarities end.

Bone Thugs are/were dope.
    Rifleman is/was dope.
    NGAFSH is dope.
    Twista is dope.

Herm

• yeah I was joking (sort of).

i'd hate to see this turn into another Blowed thread (too late?),...

• yeah I was joking (sort of).

Yeah, I figured I'd get in early and say my peace before it turns into a ShutTheFuckUpFest b/w HackySackJpegFiesta. 'Cause you know it will.

Herm

P.S. I included a (dope ass) Mo Thugs song on my lovesick Valentine's mix/compilation.

P.S.2. Damnit! Typing that last P.S. made me realize I forgot to include Acey's "Makeba." Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    yeah I was joking (sort of).

Yeah, I figured I'd get in early and say my peace before it turns into a ShutTheFuckUpFest b/w HackySackJpegFiesta. 'Cause you know it will.

You know I had to do it, right?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

T-Shirt anyone.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Exhibit A: Ice Cube - My Summer Vacation

Exhibit B: HBO's Bangin' in Little Rock

Exhibit C: DK Toon - Solo Is So Low