Superbowl commercials

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
For the most part I'm underwhelmed.So far these Bud Light ones are fucking awful. Unfunny, unclever. I guess I'm not the target dude audience.Burger King KILLED IT with that burgertime / cabaret masterpiece. Incredible! They could have easily copped out and done another "let's put the guy in the king mask in a creepy / awkward situation" but they done did it big time. Hope they air it again before the game ends.Ok, now a bunch of monkeys are smoking cigars in a board meeting. ZZZZZZZ Fuck that shit.

Comments

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts

• yeah these have been pretty tepid so far.

and those were chimpanzees. chimps are technically apes (not monkeys). though the "primate" label comprises both apes and monkeys.

step your game up.

• that pizza hut one w/ jessica simpson early on was just plain strange.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I fucking hate how my government doesn't let me see these. I get stuck watching some shitty old commercials instead.

terdsinfulleffect

• yeah these have been pretty tepid so far.

and those were chimpanzees. chimps are technically apes (not monkeys). though the "primate" label comprises both apes and monkeys.

step your game up.

mammal-recognizing game recognize mammal-recognizing game

• bi-lingual Camry ad.

Deep.

little dood's like "why did we learn English"? It's like the younger generation calling out his dad for selling out.

and pops' response: hesitant, unsure, "for our future." But does he really believe it?

• Sharpie retractables!?!? dope. Now if only they made a retractable ultra mini...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    For the most part I'm underwhelmed.

I feel like I didn't even see half the ads you guys are talking about.

The Pepsi with Jackie Chan was kinda funny.

My Mother inlaw said their was going to be a controversial Pepsi ad if it doesn't get pulled. What was that about? Some Rush Limbaugh thing?

Dan