Super Bullshit, In Progress

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
End of the 1st - Seattle should be up 7-0. Totally outplayed the Steelers so far, and the penalty to nullify the TD was BULLSHIT. This is football, folls. A tap is not a flag. MAN UP.GO SEAHAWKS.

Comments

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    here a link to SI's live box score for those without a tele in effect::

gimme the score

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Roethlisberger DID NOT CROSS THE LINE. I bet they give it to him.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    TOTAL bullshit. They took one away from the Seahawks and gave one to the Steelers. This is a Super-sham. What an embarrassment for the league.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Another TD taken away. I hope the league investigates this.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    TOTAL bullshit. They took one away from the Seahawks and gave one to the Steelers. This is a Super-sham. What an embarrassment for the league.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Dude, I'm no Steelers fan, but this thread is looking kinda

It ain't even halftime yet...

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

You know the replay rules, the ball just has to cross the front of the line which it "probably" did... we just cant see it! feel better?

• TOTAL bullshit. They took one away from the Seahawks and gave one to the Steelers. This is a Super-sham. What an embarrassment for the league.

agreed. that was NOT a touchdown. i don't get down too much with conspiracy theories, but you gotta know the league would be totally thrilled if the steelers won - it'd give 'em even more to hype, more of a sentimental story. truth be told, i'll be happy when this thing is over and i don't have to wake up every morning and go to bed every night with sean salisbury yammering at me through my televesion screen.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    not being a fan of either team...i gotta say the refs are calling this game in favor of the steelers. every call is going against the seahawks. and the offensive pass interference call against the seahawks was

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    THe fix is in. The first seattle td should have stood. terrible call. While I don't like the call, you can't overturn the Roethlisberger TD with that close of a replay. Not to worry Ben can't do shit against our speed. This is still gonna be a two score win for the Emerald City.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    THe fix is in. The first seattle td should have stood. terrible call. While I don't like the call, you can't overturn the Roethlisberger TD with that close of a replay. Not to worry Ben can't do shit against our speed. This is still gonna be a two score win for the Emerald City.

Remember THIS, Hawks fans? I sure do. Maybe Ben's helmet looked like the football.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    WOW, JUST WOW. They took away the seahawks touchdown then gave them a free touchdown when they didn't cross the line? Fucking insanity! These refs are absolute garbage.

• not being a fan of either team...i gotta say the refs are calling this game in favor of the steelers. every call is going against the seahawks. and the offensive pass interference call against the seahawks was

i have to agree, looks like the refs are clearly in favor of the steelers. this is also the first super bowl i've seen where one team has a home game...

i think it will open up in the second half though. the steelers are getting no pressure on the quaterback and when that happens teams tend to move the ball pretty well.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    This game is not over; there's a ton of football left. I don't think that these terrible calls will determine it. Not yet.

• this will fire the seahawks up.
    they`re gonna take over and win...

20-14

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Dude, I'm a Steelers fan (today at least) , but this thread is looking kinda

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Well, at least we're losing it fairly, now. I don't want the outcome to be questionable.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    HA-HAH!!! BUS done CRASHED! Finally, Jerramy "Big Pussy" Stevens didn't drop one.

Dude, hold ON.

• the best part about that Steelers TD was the line judge originally called him down. It was only after he saw where Ben had moved the ball to after he was down that he called a touchdown. I can't believe the replay upheld it. Total BS.

• the best part about that Steelers TD was the line judge originally called him down. It was only after he saw where Ben had moved the ball to after he was down that he called a touchdown. I can't believe the replay upheld it. Total BS.

THE FUCKING REFS HAVE STOLEN THIS GAME FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    the best part about that Steelers TD was the line judge originally called him down. It was only after he saw where Ben had moved the ball to after he was down that he called a touchdown. I can't believe the replay upheld it. Total BS.

THE FUCKING REFS HAVE STOLEN THIS GAME FROM US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE shit calls! Fake holding on a play where the DE was offsides, and then the personal foul call on Hass for no reason.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    wow man, the refs are REALLY being pretty generous to pittsburg with the calls. Its like call after call. A bad holding to take back the pass to the one yard line which leads to interception and then the bad blocking call? Man just bad calls after bad calls.

sorry to seattle fans, must be tough, shit its tough for me to watch and im neutral

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Man. Smoke, refs, and mirrors are killing us. The better team is losing.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    the best part about that Steelers TD was the line judge originally called him down. It was only after he saw where Ben had moved the ball to after he was down that he called a touchdown. I can't believe the replay upheld it. Total BS.

MORE shit calls! Fake holding on a play where the DE was offsides, and then the personal foul call on Hass for no reason.

yeah i also thought there was gonna be an offsides call. never good to see poorly officiated games.

maybe this is payback to pittsburg for the colts game

• Yeah that illegal block was bullshit...wow I don't know if Seattle deserves to win this game but this is some of the worst officiating I've ever seen.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    more fuel for the fire...