Biggie Acapella's

Skip DrinkwaterSkip Drinkwater 1,694 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
anyone have or heard these? : http://www.turntablelab.com/vinyl/0/0/11209.htmli want 'em, but the only thing holding me back is this part: "Impressive set of Biggie acapellas, but don't think that these are official acapellas. Sounds like they put the original tracks through some high tech filter, which takes out the beats, but alters the vocals (echoes)[/b]."i'm wondering if anyone's heard them and can vouch for them being decent quality, and not like some grimy 96 kbps shit that sounds like it was downloaded from soulseek and pressed up. holla.

Comments

• you don't want that.

Hypnotize acapella = 2 verses

Nasty Boy acapella = Legit

Can I Get With You acapella = Legit

Kick In The Door acapella
    Gimme The Loot acapella
    Going Back To Cali acapella = DIY (Do it yourself) CPU Pellas. Or if your'e an acapella geek like me, just a cpu.

You take the instrumental invert it mix it back, phasing out the beat. Some work better then others but the ones on there are really shitty. Nothing actually usable. My buddy actually made them.

It's hard to explain what they sound like, but they're not really good pellas.

• Is there an acapella of "Juicy" anywhere? I've looked for years and haven't seen it officially, and I know some of you are more in tap with the white labels.

• no there's not. But you can get jay z's a dream pella, which has the first verse from juicy.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    the gimme the loot of that accapella mp3 thats on the internets sounds like it was a g- record originally. then processed with a crackle removal plugin with max threshold. then ripped and encoded to the lowest bitrate a realaudio file can have. then pressed to wax. then repeat everything twice.

• notorious_b.i.g._-_juicy_(1st_verse_acapella).mp3 192 0:53

Is at acapellas4u.co.uk

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    ya the quality aint good. but here it is if you're a cdj/dildo head
    http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Z87GN3CIIEZ83KWOLC1B1T62M
    ez