Flavor of Love Expose!

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
*If this thread gets shut down, I understand*I know cats watch Flav's show Flavor of Love[/b]. Well, I just happen to be channel-surfing and MTV's NEXT![/b] show was on. I notice that one of the girls competing to win over the dude was none other than Pumkin on Flavor of Love[/b]. I was stunned, because ol' girl is still on another show... all the while supposed to vying for another cat's affection on this show.See, I always thought these reality shows had a reject talent pool that they pulled these folks from. I never see anyone where I'm from getting scouted for reality TV. These folks want to be on TV. They do what they can to get there. Well, I'll be... do a search on these women and all their business comes out:Meet HoopzDamn, "Nikki" is fine though. Mad thick... Meet HottieCan't remember her name, but she's still on the show tooBig ups to my man mrSlate for the info.

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Yeah hommie, you're right - that's exactly what's goin' down.

I really don't feel like I can blame them, I mean, get yours, you know?

But the love thing is just a masquerade.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Aww, I'm coming with the Inside Edition on my 500th post. heh.

But yeah, I'm not mad at the people participating. I'm just disgusted at the fabricated nature of television. It just goes to show, you can trust anything at face value.

• i dont think anyone in the world thought that flavor flav would be pulling these type of chicks....its just a contest to see who can win, and get tv time.

• *If this thread gets shut down, I understand*

I know cats watch Flav's show Flavor of Love[/b]. Well, I just happen to be channel-surfing and MTV's NEXT![/b] show was on. I notice that one of the girls competing to win over the dude was none other than Pumkin on Flavor of Love[/b]. I was stunned, because ol' girl is still on another show... all the while supposed to vying for another cat's affection on this show.

See, I always thought these reality shows had a reject talent pool that they pulled these folks from. I never see anyone where I'm from getting scouted for reality TV. These folks want to be on TV. They do what they can to get there. Well, I'll be... do a search on these women and all their business comes out:

Meet Hoopz
    Damn, "Nikki" is fine though. Mad thick...

Meet Hottie

Can't remember her name, but she's still on the show too

Big ups to my man mrSlate for the info.

oh shit!

That show is my shit right now! but yo.... There's a girl at my work who looks a lot like "Smiley". Ever time I see her standing by the copy machine I sing to myself

she ssoooooo grooooooooooooooown

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    In the last year I've worked on at least 3 reality shows (I've lost track) and I've been in front of the camera for one (Blind Date). I've seen actresses audition for parts on reality series and their resumes include appearences on other reality shows. It's all basically actors trying to make a living.

After I did Blind Date I got several phone calls from MTV to be on Next and a couple pilots. I guess shows like that share names of people/actors that appear on their shows.

Hollywood ain't rill

• In the last year I've worked on at least 3 reality shows (I've lost track) and I've been in front of the camera for one (Blind Date). I've seen actresses audition for parts on reality series and their resumes include appearences on other reality shows. It's all basically actors trying to make a living.

After I did Blind Date I got several phone calls from MTV to be on Next and a couple pilots. I guess shows like that share names of people/actors that appear on their shows.

Hollywood ain't rill

I remember watching "Blind Date" once and seeing Mercedes Ashley on there. That was great.

But yeah, "Red Oyster", a/k/a Abigail Kintanar, has been in a few TV shows. In fact, here is her IMDB page:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2001161/

After I did Blind Date I got several phone calls from MTV to be on Next and a couple pilots.

And you said no? DO IT, *d*m!

• i dont think anyone in the world thought that flavor flav would be pulling these type of chicks....its just a contest to see who can win, and get tv time.

This show is totally fake, but as ugly as Flav may be, I am sure he's pulled a lot of dimes during his career. Especially at the height of his popularity when PE was on top of the rap game. Look at the chicks Biggie used to pull. Women are a little different than men, it isn't always all about looks with them. If you have power, money, charisma, fame, personality you can pretty much look like schitt on a stick and still have supermodels giving you head in the whip. BELEE DAT.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    i dont think anyone in the world thought that flavor flav would be pulling these type of chicks....its just a contest to see who can win, and get tv time.

This show is totally fake, but as ugly as Flav may be, I am sure he's pulled a lot of dimes during his career. Especially at the height of his popularity when PE was on top of the rap game. Look at the chicks Biggie used to pull. Women are a little different than men, it isn't always all about looks with them. If you have power, money, charisma, fame, personality you can pretty much look like schitt on a stick and still have supermodels giving you head in the whip. BELEE DAT.

Does anyone really need this explained to them???

Why do you think people still start rock bands and write rhymes in their notebooks at school??

This is Showbiz Motivation 101....TRIM!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    After I did Blind Date I got several phone calls from MTV to be on Next and a couple pilots
    And you said no? DO IT, *d*m!

Sayin sayin sayin sayin sayin sayin

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

Wow... this is just really funny now.

• Wow... this is just really funny now.

My girl Smiley has 3 kids and was married twice?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    this is the greatest show ever......

fake or not fake...... shit is .......

Hoopz aka mydarlingnikki.com aka Nikki Alexander is the baddest chick i've seen in years......and her mom tried to shark her for Flav.....

New York's mom and her arguing ..."ewww, he's a bafoon Tiffany"

Pumpkin spitting on homegirl and then running away ....spitting is not fake

show of the year[/b]

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    My homegirl Amber was on that show. Not ALL the girls were actresses but a lot were. There were actually a few that were trying to win Flave.

She does a lot of model work, was in a David LaChapelle book a while back, shit like that. I don't know what her "flavor of love" name was though cause I never watched the show...kinda goofy but cute tall white chick.

omfg![/b]

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Yeah, Hoops is all good with me!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude

this is the greatest show ever......

Hoopz aka mydarlingnikki.com aka Nikki Alexander is the baddest chick i've seen in years......and her mom tried to shark her for Flav.....

show of the year[/b]

I was upstairs when my wife was watching it yesterday afternoon when I hear all this from the living room:

"Ooooooh, girl SPIT on her! Come down here!! You're missing this!! Ooooh! Oooooh! Shit, she is gonna beat her ASS! You're missing it!!"

If Flav picks New York, prepare yourself for the next Flav series, as they go to live with NY's folks:

'Welcome to the Terrordome: Monster-in Law'

That woman was HARSH, but I would enjoy her drama on TV.

• Hoops done been won this shit

Flav picks New York, they go to live with NY's folks:

this is exactly what i think is going to happen

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Ah yes... yesh yesh.

New York is going to be a great hood B-Movie actress, playing roles as a zombie or crackhead prostitute. Big future!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i cant wait for the reunion... saw the preview of that and laughed my ass off.
    tiffany/ny wants to stomp that white girl soooooo bad. she probably went home and got ripped on by her folks for getting spat on.

and really... its a shame that he DID pick hoops ("hey... whats your real name again? FLAVOR FLAVVVVVV!") such a pretty young thing stuck with dude. talk about not being a good look... ugh.

• this is the greatest show ever......

show of the year[/b]

I was upstairs when my wife was watching it yesterday afternoon when I hear all this from the living room:

"Ooooooh, girl SPIT on her! Come down here!! You're missing this!! Ooooh! Oooooh! Shit, she is gonna beat her ASS! You're missing it!!"

I loved her reaction after she realized what she'd done. The look of terror in her eyes as she ran directly into the camera was priceless.

and really... its a shame that he DID pick hoops ("hey... whats your real name again? FLAVOR FLAVVVVVV!") such a pretty young thing stuck with dude. talk about not being a good look... ugh.

I kinda got that feeling, too. Seeing Hoops put those gold fronts in... But I'm just glad New York didn't win.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Seeing Hoops put those gold fronts in... But I'm just glad New York didn't win.

and