Partying for the Super Bowl (Motown R)

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Any Strutters heading to Detroit or are already here to bump shoulders with B-list celebrities and popular sports figures for the Super Bowl weekend business?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i heard the surviving memebers of the village people were heading out that way (west) to cheer on their team.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    sayin' though, this is a blatant request to get me on the list for Diddy's Cashmere Party. Or the Maxim party. I'm not really picky.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I wish I was in town for all of this. I got sent some pics from the homeland that make Detroit > Times Square.

Do it up! (because you know it all goes back on Monday morning)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I'm gonna have to cancel my superbowl party I think cuz I just spent all my money on this.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Yeah, she's looking magnificent.

I just hope some of it stays. The critics can go, just keep all the commerce and the parties.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    sayin' though, this is a blatant request to get me on the list for Diddy's Cashmere Party. Or the Maxim party. I'm not really picky.
    Hey, you don't even have to be here. You can just have a hook-up. I need to be at a majuh Super Bowl party, hook a Strutter up! I'll send raers or gratitude, whichever is worth more.