Its Friday folls - REP your JOKES!

Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Whats E.T short for?Cause he's only got little legs. WANNA GO FOR YOURS? STEP UP!

Comments

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    So, not many people know, but there's a bar located on the 75th floor of the Chrysler Building in New York City - nice place, nice views (of course), and stiff drinks. So one day these two guys are up there, sitting at the bar, both pretty drunk, when the first guy drunkenly says "you know, in these really tall buildings, they get such stong air currents up the sides of them that I bet you could open the window and just float - unsupported - for a little while, as long as you stayed close enough to the side of the building." The second guy is incredulous - you're crazy, he says. The first guy responds - "ok then, how about a bet, $500, right now." and with that he throws the money onto the bar. "You're on" says the second guy, "let's see it." So the first guy goes over to the big bay windows, opens one up, and gently... stretches out like a skydiver, and floats - completely unsupported by anything. After about 30 seconds, he pulls himself back through the window and walks back over to the bar. "Looks like I just made $500" he boasts. The second guy is amazed - "I had no idea! I've got to try this!" And with that he rushes over to the window, eases out... and falls, screaming, 75 floors to his messy death. Hearing the screaming, the bartender comes rushing out of the supply closet where he was working - seeing only one guy sitting there, the window open, and the money on the bar, he yells: "Superman, you are SUCH an ASSHOLE when you're drunk!"

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot!

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    What's orange and sounds like a parrot singing Baille Funk?

Wait for it...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha now THATs funny!!

• Q: what does the average record nerd's girlfriend like for dinner?

A: what girlfriend?

• Q: How many record store geek's does it take to change a light bulb?

A: What? You don't Know?

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    From Aristocrats closing credits, courtesy of Robin Williams:

A rabbi walks into a bar with a frog on his shoulder, bartender says, 'Where'd you find that?'...

And The frog says, 'Brooklyn, there's hundreds of 'em!'.

This joke fails if you dont put emphasis on 'and the Frog says', not sure how effective it is in text form....