anybody watch survivor?

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
i've never seen it before but one of my best friends that i've known since 7th grade is on this season. its premiering tonight.some dorky internet chat group wrote a 30 page thread bagging on him before the season even started, hereum, discuss

Comments

• OH SHIT, IT'S ON RIGHT NOW??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Eh, I'll go download it tomorrow.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i said 'bagging' -

so anyone watch this? i've gotten hooked in just two episodes - and from talking to my friend about his time on the island. i can't get into skating with the fashion desiger wife swap celebrity shows, but this reality show is awesome.

• i said 'bagging' -

I'm a fan of the show, so I did end up downloading the first episode. New episode is tonight, but this is one of the few "reality shows" that I'll sit through.

I wish Mark Burnett would bring back his Eco-Challenge, but I guess if Survivor is making the big bucks, why bother?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i said 'bagging' -

I'm a fan of the show, so I did end up downloading the first episode. New episode is tonight, but this is one of the few "reality shows" that I'll sit through.

I wish Mark Burnett would bring back his Eco-Challenge, but I guess if Survivor is making the big bucks, why bother?
    i never saw eco-challenge... was that the pre-cursor to surivor?

this show is so addicting. i think my boy's gonna be the sole survivor.