GILMORE GIRLS

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
alright, which one of you dorks watches this shit?the reason i ask is that i decided to do that thing called "reading" today and the LA times had this article about how innernet dudes are booting the sirius radio howard stern show. it goes on to say how hits on the filesharing websites for the howard stern show have surpassed the simpsons (im not a fan, but fair enough) and the gilmore girls. am i missing something?dizzy, tell me what im missing. i know your candy ass be watching this shit. dont lie married man.

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i hate this show like cats hate baths.

• which means youve seen it!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    alright, which one of you dorks watches this shit?

the reason i ask is that i decided to do that thing called "reading" today and the LA times had this article about how innernet dudes are booting the sirius radio howard stern show. it goes on to say how hits on the filesharing websites for the howard stern show have surpassed the simpsons (im not a fan, but fair enough) and the gilmore girls. am i missing something?

dizzy, tell me what im missing. i know your candy ass be watching this shit. dont lie married man.

This seems like something that Jinx and Young Phonics would both watch...

• alright, which one of you dorks watches this shit?

the reason i ask is that i decided to do that thing called "reading" today and the LA times had this article about how innernet dudes are booting the sirius radio howard stern show. it goes on to say how hits on the filesharing websites for the howard stern show have surpassed the simpsons (im not a fan, but fair enough) and the gilmore girls. am i missing something?

dizzy, tell me what im missing. i know your candy ass be watching this shit. dont lie married man.

This seems like something that Jinx and Young Phonics would both watch download[/b]...

see, that's the interesting part about it. being that it's mentioned as one of the most downloaded files on the innernet, im guessing there's a closet fanbase for the show.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    oh yes, i've seen it.
    why do they speak like that?
    why another show about rich white folks? about mother/daughter conflicts? with a quirky Asian character with super strict parents and who is referred to as the 'Asian girl' by the old school money bags grandmother?

why? why? why?

This seems like something that Jinx and Young Phonics would both watch download[/b]...

see, that's the interesting part about it. being that it's mentioned as one of the most downloaded files on the innernet, im guessing there's a closet fanbase for the show.

Do a search on Gilmore Girls, we've probably had 5 threads about it in the past (which usually boil down to who would you tap, the mom or the daughter). They also used a Linda Perhacs song in one episode. That is all.

• my brother's girlfriend is gonna be on an episode in a couple of weeks. i will watch that episode.

Do a search on Gilmore Girls, we've probably had 5 threads about it in the past (which usually boil down to who would you tap, the mom or the daughter). They also used a Linda Perhacs song in one episode. That is all.

you dudes are fucking serious!

you dudes are fucking serious!

WB-Strut Batch!

yes and no. I watch occasionally with a certain female friend and no I haven't watched it with Jinx, but it is something I can picture us doing while being high. ( ?)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    My girl is addicted to that show, she has it taped when she misses her "stories".

• The bomb was when they that show on Family Guy.

The mom and daughter were just talking back and forth real fast then started making out.

I lost my shit. I always bug my girl for watching that silly show.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    My girl is addicted to that show, she has it taped when she misses her "stories".

same goes for my girlfriend.

• "oh maaaaan, i missed the gilmore girls!!!"

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

yes and no. I watch occasionally with a certain female friend and no I haven't watched it with Jinx, but it is something I can picture us doing while being high. ( ?)
    ummm... ive never watched the OC so i dont know the characters on it. are the gilmores one of the families or something? and why in the hell would i watch a show with, im assuming, bad acting and rich white kids getting away with everything. fuck that...