Sensations Fix - Visions Fugitives ??

FraykerBreaksFraykerBreaks 22 Posts
edited February 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
DJ Shadow - Fixed Income Drums ??[/b]Just a short note, Does anyone have this album, : " The Drums from the DJ Shadows track Fixed Income [/b]where taken from it, not shure which track but this is the album, does anyone have a copy of it ???ARTIST: Sensations Fix TITLE: Visions Fugitives LABEL: All Ears Records SF11478 GRADE: EXC/EXC COUNTRY/YEAR: ITALY/1977 [/b]1. Project wishing well (3:11) 2. Fleetwood trip L-track (2:08) 3. Barnhaus effect No. 2 (4:35) 4. Fix a drinking fountain: cold nose flashback (3:11) 5. Fortune teller (5:03) 6. Warped notions of a practical joke (3:34) 7. Secret orders for Operation Brainstorm (3:15) 8. Chelsea hotel (Room 625) (2:39) 9. She's gonna grow on you (4:29) 10. Vision's fugitives: the crowd (6:38) 11. Charlotte's observer (3:58) 12. Overflowing ashtray (1:30)Thanks Guys!!!!!Frayker...

Comments

• should have checked my auctions i just had a copy go for pretty low.

those drums are super fat. it's actually got two drum breaks on the album.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Yeah, Dave's one went for cheap but don't be hesitant to holla at legend's website

• Yeah, Dave's one went for cheap but don't be hesitant to holla at legend's website

wow he must have a pipeline for that record cause that's where i got my copy.

dave

Yeah, Dave's one went for cheap but don't be hesitant to holla at legend's website

dave
    Well if that's the case, it might not be available any more

• Yeah, Dave's one went for cheap but don't be hesitant to holla at legend's website

dave

i got my copy from him a long time ago. like a year and a half ago.

dave

Nevermind.

I said that because some of his stuff on his webpage is out-of-stock. Where is he anyways?

dave

Nevermind.

I said that because some of his stuff on his webpage is out-of-stock. Where is he anyways?

think he is busy with many things.

• Thanks guys for the info, i keep missing this nugget at the auctions man!, lol,
    i will check that site out you listed, thanks again......

peace

Fraykerbreaks..................