BREAK IN THE ROAD PRE-ORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited February 2006 in Announcements
Fellow Strutters!Holy Moly. It finally happened. The CD is on a plane to the production house and I am taking pre-orders!!! It has felt like a marathon getting to this point, but we made it. And I want to whole-heartedly thank every producer, DJ, musician, web-designer, graphic-designer, and person I sought advice from during the course of this project.In order to pre-order, visit the newly re-designed webpage(props to DK_Essence):www.breakintheroad.org and go to the BUY IT! tab.I have also added a new sample track, 2Ply's "What Went Wrong" so be sure and check that out too!The pre-order response will let me know exactly how many to order. The difference between ordering 400 (cost:$900) and 1000 (cost:$1300) CDs is $400, which when it comes down to it, isn't that much. So, the better we do on pre-orders will allow me to order more, and with a little help, sell more, and therefore donate more!I anticipate receiving the CDs in hand within two weeks. I will therefore send them out that week, making the actual received date (not release date) to February 21st.Thank you.PEACE!~gNAT

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Just did it.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    you're order #1 and I just got a second one. Couldn't be happier than a pig in shit right now.

PS Strutters: In the PayPal optional message, put your Strutter Alias so I know who is who!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    keep em coming folks!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

REPPIN' IT

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Just placed my order but I was having problems with the checkout so I just sent it from my paypal to your email address. Word,

DJ Ferrari

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    ^^^^
    I've heard others having the same problem but I've bought the album myself 4 times under different circumstacnes/computers with a second PayPal account that I hold and had no problem. Please describe your shopping experience so tha tI may improve upon it!!!!
    ~Nat

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    ^^^^
    I've heard others having the same problem but I've bought the album myself 4 times under different circumstacnes/computers with a second PayPal account that I hold and had no problem. Please describe your shopping experience so tha tI may improve upon it!!!!
    ~Nat
    I believe it doesn't work because the link isn't secure, i.e it's not an https web address but an http address. I guess paypal won't process any payments if it's not secure, in order to protect it's customers. That's mainly why I haven't ordered yet

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    It's a pay pal link via a pay pal encrypted button and therefore becomes a secure "site" once you click on the button. Please read below for information from the paypal website:

Encryption: PayPal recommends that you encrypt your payment button. Doing so increases the security of both your transactions and the entire payment network, by ensuring that the item's details cannot be changed by a third party.
    PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.

Hope this makes you feel better about it.

If y'all are still having doubts, just PayPal me direct, each CD being $10 plus s/h (see below for that).

[email]gnattychad@hotmail.com[/email]

For US/Canada orders:

1-5 CDs: shipping $3
    6-10 CD: shipping $6
    11-15: shipping $9
    14-20: shipping $12
    *if you want media rate, then e-mail me. This is first class.

International orders.
    1-5 CDs: $5
    5-10 CDs: $10
    11-15: $15
    16-20: $20
    *again, if you want media rate, just let me know.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    For those of you that would like a second option of pre-ordering BREAK IN THE ROAD, please visit my e-bay store with exactly one item for sale.

http://stores.ebay.com/breakintheroad

and you know exactly what that item is.
    Thank you for your support.

~Nat

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    right!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Give him Pre-Order Clown batches!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    The CDs will be @ my house this week.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    On Wednesday! So juiced...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Payment Sent

• girgir 329 Posts
    On Wednesday! So juiced...

are they there yet?
    got the promo yesterday and it's soooooooooooooooo good.

thank everyone who made music for this and who helped it become a reality!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

IT's HERE!

~gNAT

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts