Tell Me When to Go on MTV2

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
Did y'all catch the premiere of E-40's Tell me When to Go video on MTV2 last night? Do you think it will be the first of many from the Hyphy movement?I wish Keak's verse didn't have to be edited as such.But damned if it isn't nice to see Mac Dre getting a little mainstream shine.

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I think Mac Dre is selling out.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Did y'all catch the premiere of E-40's Tell me When to Go video on MTV2 last night?

Do you think it will be the first of many from the Hyphy movement?

always felt like 40 and keak kept the scene too weird for the public, but alot of the newer shit is more slick. hyphy's soundin alot like 2003-era lil jon (like san quinn and e-a-ski's "hell yeah"), and that shit could definately blow.

• Did y'all catch the premiere of E-40's Tell me When to Go video on MTV2 last night?

I wish Keak's verse didn't have to be edited as such.

But damned if it isn't nice to see Mac Dre getting a little mainstream shine.

I just got this video- and it pretty dope... i will see if i can post it somewhere for folks to peep...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I live for danno's obervations on hip hop!

(He is the future of rap music, BTW)

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    why do you post shit like this

• Did y'all catch the premiere of E-40's Tell me When to Go video on MTV2 last night?

always felt like 40 and keak kept the scene too weird for the public, but alot of the newer shit is more slick. hyphy's soundin alot like 2003-era lil jon (like san quinn and e-a-ski's "hell yeah") Droop-E and Rik Rock[/b], and that shit could definately blow.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    There's a different version that's "online only" - not that different though the editing has been switched up.

http://www.warnerreprise.com/qt-ref/e-40_tellmewhentogostreetvideo_ref.mov

Why not?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

Why not?
    you are completely talking out of your ass and it's extremely disrespectful to talk of the dead in such a way.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    E40 is my hero

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I think someone's jealous of Danno's connectivity to the streets...

(Mac Dre RIP)

Why not?
    you are completely talking out of your ass and it's extremely disrespectful to talk of the dead in such a way.

Oh, I didn't realise dude was dead. I actually don't know who he is. Sometimes I'm so deep in the concrete jungle that I don't hear about stuff happening in the suburbs.