Mystery Science Theatre 3000 MITCHELL Soundtrack?

tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
As I'm sure that at least a few of you out there have checked out Mike/Joel and the robots, does anyone know if there was ever a soundtrack released for MITCHELL , the crowning jewel in the Joe-Don Baker catalogue? Any help would be real real nice seen.....Cheers....

Comments

• As I'm sure that at least a few of you out there have checked out Mike/Joel and the robots, does anyone know if there was ever a soundtrack released for MITCHELL , the crowning jewel in the Joe-Don Baker catalogue? Any help would be real real nice seen.....

Cheers....

We can only hope....

"My, my, my, my MITCHELL"

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    As I'm sure that at least a few of you out there have checked out Mike/Joel and the robots, does anyone know if there was ever a soundtrack released for MITCHELL , the crowning jewel in the Joe-Don Baker catalogue? Any help would be real real nice seen.....

Cheers....

We can only hope....

My, My, My, My Hoyt Axton

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    As I'm sure that at least a few of you out there have checked out Mike/Joel and the robots, does anyone know if there was ever a soundtrack released for MITCHELL , the crowning jewel in the Joe-Don Baker catalogue? Any help would be real real nice seen.....

Cheers....

We can only hope....

NOW HE LOOKS LIKE A SMALL MOUTH BASS....

fuck what a great moment in my life that is...thanks yo...

ghad....i need that soundtrack...